1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. konokotoba

konokotoba Member

I have been using CSL00's patch with my R4 for my dslite and I haven't had any problems with freezing so far. I've been playing for like an hour.

Previously, it would freeze every 45 minutes, too. I got tired of resetting all the time. Hopefully this patch won't let me down.

2. gaarasand2

gaarasand2 Active Member

i played for 2 hours afte i won the 1 badge it started freezing and the black screen started coming up i have R4 and i have the english patch on it and i thought that the english patch solved the freezing prob. how can i make it so that i have both patches on it >.<

3. CSL00

CSL00 Well-Known Member

The patches i linked to have pokemon names, routes, cities, menu, options, trainer card, items, TMs, HMs, moves, pokemon info and pokemon center nurse in english (expect the things she talks when you bring a fainted pokemon).

4. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

These do not help the M3 Real DS carts, still freezes at Save with and without english patch

5. DarkSabataSoul

DarkSabataSoul New Member

my game still freezes at times =/
    is anyone else like this too?

6. flamelee

flamelee New Member

Ya my too , and the bad part most of all i get is after my 3rd win

7. Melth

Melth New Member

Use luga's patch on R4 with YS menu, works like a charm. I already beat Elite 4 going to Kanto now, not even a single freeze (15 hour ingame)

8. katjay

katjay New Member

Has anyone still gotten freezing with a working Rudolph Patch, or am I the only one? Like I said earlier, no freezes for a couple hours, and then finally a random freeze in the middle of just walking around. So far it seems most people who get the Rudolph Patch to work experience no freezing whatsoever even after several hours (poster above me says 15 hours, iirc someone else got 12 hours). I'm wondering if it might just be my DSTT card or maybe my firmware? =/

9. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I been using smackdowns Versions that he linked in page 14 I believe? on my acekard2i and its been working great! however.. I do get the freezing screen about every hour or 30minutes longest time it lasted was maybe a hour in 30 minutes and I think I'll stick with yours untill someone here posts a better one that lasts maybe longer then that

however who here has the hgss roms that last longer then 2hours? I would like to test them on my AK2i to lazy to go through all the pages and searching who has a decent running ROM

and smackdown

Thank YOU! I downloaded the very first one you posted, is then newer ones you posted any better?

10. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

So if i use Ysmenu, it won't freeze?

11. Adachizzle

Adachizzle New Member

Anyone know how to prevent the random blue screens?

12. chidori1

chidori1 Member

Wow this sucks I was playing pokemon heart gold (unpatched) and I did not really mind the freezes just saved a lot and I already had a pokemon soul silver that I was up to the 3rd gym badge soo I get the 3rd badge in PHG and BAM mega freeze it freezes every save and after 1 min of traveling so I though that the problem was that it was not patched so I started playing PSS and I got the 3rd gym badge and BAM just as bad as PHG and my PSS is patched so im like WTF o_O this sucks and if I get another patch I problly have to kill my save data right >_> I wana get luga's patch can someone give me the link

13. rebell45

rebell45 Member

hmmm

i played heartgold and soulsilver in all patched versions
    but i dont understand why it will not work
    its the same rom like all other

thats shit

14. sp-ky

sp-ky Active Member

still freezing any already patched ss for NO$GBA
    ??? that won't freeze :D

15. Alexhua

Alexhua Member

I am going to test CSL00's patch on my acekard2i , hoping for some good results!

16. reg19

reg19 Member

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=22674.msg351019#msg351019

look through there someone found a way to patch it english and fix the black screen

17. marzz92

marzz92 Well-Known Member

Nope, Ysmenu doesn't work, mine still freezes...

18. sp-ky

sp-ky Active Member

CSL00's patch will still freeze for no$gba any other patches I didn't try?

19. the_mcgoogler

the_mcgoogler New Member

hi.....ive just downloaded the game....got my no$gba set to the proper nds backup thing, got the anti piracy ar code in, patched it with the english and anti freeze xdelta patch and it freezes after a battle. the pokemon never dies it just freezes all the time

20. VSR2009

VSR2009 New Member

Does anyone have the Fix Patch without the translations? Also will the patch work for the CycloDS?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.