1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver Black Screen and Freezing Issues.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by zeyad477, Sep 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Wait, the 100% thing was a ROM?! :eek: I thought it was a patch XD

Just encountered a problem, when I was going to play it says this:
    Encrypted Cartridge requires files BioNDS7.rom and BioNDS9.rom
    How can I fix this?

2. i_illusion

i_illusion Active Member

No it wasn't a ROM it was a doughnut.. *rolls eyes* xD That would be 1 poke-cious doughnut! xD

3. ASuch

ASuch Well-Known Member

Evilclown: Is it a patch or an actually ROM? ???

4. evilclownbobo

evilclownbobo Active Member

ASuch, I just PM'ed you with the fix to your NO$GBA BIOS problem. And, my first post was the patches for the 2 games and my exact steps took by me to make it work 100%.
    My newest post on the last page, though, is just the Roms by themselves using my Patch method to make it a lot easier for people.

5. chidori1

chidori1 Member

Ok so it seems that evilclown has the no$gba users covered...
    Anyone using R4 with the latest kernel update v1.18 for now I repeat FOR NOW I say tryout kanoWAR's patch its working fine im rushing to the 3rd gym though to see if it will brake after I get the badge because as I posted before the other patch I had broke and the game had mega freezes after I got 3rd badge so after I get the 3rd badge if it still works then.........yay......just yay and thx you kanoWAR

Edit: btw almost forgot I did have 1 freeze but it was after 2 hours of gameplay and it was not a black screen of death freeze so even better sooo you don't really have to worry about freezes to much........for now

6. andyman12

andyman12 Member

I wonder if someone could post these roms on the main download section on Romulation?

Edit: I mean the roms that evilclownbobo posted.

7. chidori1

chidori1 Member

No they can't be put up on the main download page of the site because the patchs and patched roms are fan-made the site owners just post the roms they don't patch-um, we do *wink*

Edit: what the....double post o_O.....*erases*

8. andyman12

andyman12 Member

Well it looks like I am gonna need to create a backup folder and puts these 100% roms in there. So...I need to know one thing and it may be a little....unrelated. Diamond, Pearl, platinum I have them and play them but are there problems about them I should know about?

Edit: I have these on NO$GBA2.6a I mean.

9. princekrie

princekrie New Member

Well for anyone who just might be useing iTouch DS and cant get any of the above to work then look at my other post on page 19. It froze on me in about an hour, but hey its better than nothing right?

10. chidori1

chidori1 Member

Well just in case anyone with R4 is awaiting the results for my test of kanoWAR's patch I just got the 2nd badge (for the 3rd time in my life >_>) and im off for the badge of death if the patch lives through the 3rd badge then we can finally play......well...R4 users can idk about everyone else.....srry T_T

11. evilclownbobo

NO$GBA's can play HG/SS 100% now w/o freezing at all, black screens, pokegear bug, etc. w/ my patched rom. :D

12. chidori1

chidori1 Member

O_O...................................................................................im at a lost for words

R4 users WE HAVE FOUND OUR PATCH anyone with R4 v1.18 (if you don't have v1.18 download it at the R4DS site) download kanoWAR's patch I just got the 3rd badge and tried to set off the mega freeze O_O NO FREEZE it works pass the 3rd badge we can now play in peace ^_^ kanoWAR's patch can be found on page 13 or 14 of this thread....now go and enjoy the game ^_^ I know I am

Edit: srry I geuss I was so happy that I can finally play the game that I forgot......THX YOU kanoWAR ^_^ thx you for your hard work for the R4 and M3 users of the world you great hero you ^_^ *wink*

13. i_illusion

i_illusion Active Member

I'm using kano wars, it worked fine for a bit. Then I frozed up >.> and that was with the usual 45 minutes.

14. kangle4

kangle4 New Member

does the kanoWAR patch work on M3izero?

also could someone post a direct link to it, thnx.

15. chidori1

chidori1 Member

Yea kanoWAR's patch lasts between 45-50 mins of gameplay before a freeze and its not a black death freeze its a battle freeze so you don't really need to worry about it

And also idk if this had anything to do with it because it did not work before but just to be dumb I have the anti-lock code for action replay on as I play kanoWAR's patch but i don't think it is doing anything and also you are using R4 right with v1.18 kernal??

Edit: and lol don't make fun of me XD because I can't post links because im on my sidekick not a computer soooo yea XD

Edit2: @kangle- it SHOULD work im not sure if it will but it should seeing how it was made for the M3 in the first place we R4 users just tried it and it worked ^_^

16. buratitat25

buratitat25 Member

tnx evilclownbobo... when you say 100% you really mean 100%! i'm in azalea town now with your rom and i didn't encounter even a single freeze in the game. tnx man..

17. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

OK I am getting confused with so many download patches and different people posting This works and this doesnt!

OK IF anyone here is reading my post, and you have a acekard2i AK2i!!!!
    please tell me who's working ROM you are using!! I read somewhere.. on this forum someone being able to trade over wifi with acekrd2i
    if you are a acekard2i user please Tell me who's patch ROM or anything you are using!!!

I'm gonna try out evilclown's now! And hope... that it works on acekard2i
    by the way evil Clown, is that new download link for NO$CASH 2.6a, a plug in play? or do I have to patch it myself?

I am tired of trying to patch and test each download link so if someone could tell me if theres a already PATCHED already Working acekard2i ROM like the ones avaliable on ROMULATION that are plug and play no Patching no fiddling with this or that just a ROM that I can just drag in drop onto no$gba and my flashcart please tell me or explain to me who's you are using!

18. yuixagain

yuixagain Member

argh...i'm using no$gba 2.6a, and every time i play it for 5 - 20 minutes, it crashes saying "fatal-rom image crashed". i noe people say that they have this fix for it..but all the links are megaupload, which i can't access, can someone put them onto mediafire, 4shared or something that isn't megaupload, cauz my area is disabled from that website. also, do i need bios image to make it work? currently, i don't use it..but i can still run the game :/

edit: u can pm me also XDXD, thanks

19. evilclownbobo

No problem, man! Glad it's working for everyone else that uses it, too!

"Plug-N-Play" for a Rom? What exactly do you mean, dragneon007? o.0

20. yuixagain

yuixagain Member

i think he means "can play instantly without needing to patch" for the "plug-n-play" thing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.