1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokemon RocketRed Information and Download

Discussion in 'Pokemon RocketRed' started by sexywogboy, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Tormund

Tormund New Member

For reasons unknown it wont let me play it on no$gba :( looks awesome tho good luck.

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Use VBA. It will work. :)

3. SmR_696

SmR_696 Guest

Ah So Youre the p
    ah so youre the purple cube raysie

4. sexywogboy

Yes I am. ;)

I remember that nickname of yours.

5. Itzoliver

Itzoliver Member

is says untitled on my ds, how can i make it work i would love to play this game! looks amazing.

6. Nick Man

Nick Man Well-Known Member

Play it with VirtualBoyAdvance, it's a GBA game, not DS.

7. Itzoliver

Itzoliver Member

but he plays it on ds, i think thats what i read.

8. sexywogboy

You can play it on your DS via EZ Flash V 3 in 1 and a Flashcart such as R4DS. Without these you cannot play Pokemon RocketRed on your DS.

9. Itzoliver

Itzoliver Member

i have an r4 for my ds but for the ending the .gba should i leave it like that or put .nds? cause i put .nds and it says untitled.

10. sexywogboy

Changing it to .nds will not make the game work. It's a GBA game, not a NDS game.

What you'll need is an EZ Flash V 3 in 1 which works with your R4DS to make the game work. If you do get an EZ Flash V 3 in 1, please make sure the game is .gba and not .nds

11. Legolas007

Legolas007 New Member

Hey are you going to make this a full hacked game eventually because its awesome :)

12. sexywogboy

You never know. I've had a big hiatus since the last update and am still very busy with other things. I had great fun making this game, and had no doubts that I could finish this game with the storyline I planned...But sadly the hack does have its limits and stopped me from doing a few things I wanted.

I hope everyone has enjoyed the hack, and I'll be collecting all the results so far of people playing the game and will decide if its worth continuing. It helps to know that this hack has received easily over 8,000 from all over the net....This gives me the motivation to continue.

It would be great if I could build a team of people that could either help me continue this hack, or make a whole new fresh hack all together.

I'll always be open to all ideas and suggestions.

13. twitch153

twitch153 New Member

Do you know where to get a good GBA emulator for the R4? I wanna play this game but I haven't the clue as to where I can get an emulator :'[

14. sexywogboy

There is no GBA Emulator for DS. You'll need a Slot 2 device called EZ Flash V 3 in 1. Read through the previous posts in this section for a better idea.

15. twitch153

twitch153 New Member

You have to buy that don't you? Haha

16. sexywogboy

Yes, you would have to buy that. Your best option is to just download VBA (GBA Emulator for PC) and play the game that way.

17. duhizy

duhizy Member

is there a version of thefor diamond and pearl

18. toxiczombiex

toxiczombiex New Member

No, i think he made it pretty clear that this is a version of Firered, and Firered alone. I dont know but he MIGHT do others, after he finishes this one of course(if he is going to that is).

19. zie_dark

zie_dark New Member

thank's for a great game..

20. Klattypus

Klattypus Member

This rom looks pretty promising. I can't wait to see the finished product.