1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Supremacy

Discussion in 'RomUlation Online' started by tehuber1337, Apr 16, 2011.

1. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

DAY TWELVE UPDATE - WHITE FLAGS
    The French, led by nex, were finally defeated this morning at 11:25 AM, with their last province of Brest being captured by the Spanish Inquisition.

I could tell as early as day two that you were going to be troublesome. You made some surprisingly good tactical decisions, considering that you were presumably new to the game. You built upgrades smartly, your troop deployment kept us in check for quite a while and your alliance with Cam threw a wrench into our plans on several occasions. You were just unlucky that I couldn't incorporate you into my strategy, and doubly so for being in the meat grinder. You played well - there is no shame in this defeat.

[​IMG]

Cam, don't be a buzzkill and drop out now while you still have a fighting chance. I won't say you were a worthy opponent or a challenge to beat as that would demean my own incredible skills, but you were certainly far more competent than I expected and our battles have been enjoyable. However, there is much yet to do, and the current alliances cannot remain forever. If you keep playing, we will lift our trade embargoes on you AND let you have Italy to even the odds a little. What do you say?

2. Magoran

Magoran Well-Known Member

On that last part, I think if Blitzen is actually somewhat playing now he should be able to retake Italy if he wants.

Using his own skills, of course.

3. tehuber1337

He said he doesn't intend to return.

4. lewis9191

lewis9191 Well-Known Member

Do you do another match, tehuber ?

5. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

General consensus among Supremacy players is "man, fuck this" for approximately six months after the game ends.

6. tehuber1337

DAY 22 UPDATE

The British Empire, led by Jack_Spades, has fallen! At 1:43 PM AEST, the province of Limerick, Ireland was captured by forces loyal to THE GLORIOUS PRINCIPALITY OF SWEDEN. In the interim following the previous update, the defunct country of Italy, formerly led by Suiseiseki, was also entirely subsumed by the Ottoman Empire, Spain and Morocco. Five players have fallen. Four are yet to fall. He who has ears, let him hear.

[​IMG]

In other news, the Spanish-Moroccan alliance has dissolved in betrayal as the Spanish armada ambushed Moroccan forces as they engaged with British troops. Moroccan forces were able to escape and return to their homeland, eliminating Spanish artillery units in the process, and have thus far succeeded in defending against a naval incursion across the Gibraltar Strait and Mediterranean Sea. The islands of Ajaccio and Cagliari, however, have fallen into Spanish hands.

Current battleship counts:
    Sweden: 3 (Brunhilde, Hyperion, Tlahuixcalpantecuhtli)
    Ottoman Empire: 1 (Nyarlethotep)
    Spain: 0.? (lol)

7. Don9aldo

Don9aldo Well-Known Member

Congratulations tehuber; you've officially got me hooked on this game!
    Have you been playing long?

8. Suiseiseki

First game was a year ago. It was a month-long game of paranoia and betrayal.

9. Renesha

Renesha Guest

Yaaaay Morocco! Make sure to use their awesome defence to your advantage, Swiss! ^^

Now would be a good time for the Ottoman Empire or Russia to attack Spain whilst it's occupied with an invasion. =o

10. tehuber1337

DAY 32 UPDATE
    [​IMG]
    looooool

Morocco has some troops left but no more territory. The last of Spain's army and provinces will also fall soon. The end is nigh.

11. tehuber1337

DAY 35 - IT IS FINISHED
    [​IMG]
    HAIL TO THE PRINCIPALITY OF SWEDEN
    HAIL TO THE KONG

When I have time, I might explain my strategies step by step, just to show how inferior you all are. Who knows, maybe you'll learn something from it and present a challenge next time.

12. Suiseiseki

"Use my neighbours as a shield and use obvious and wholly transparent methods to attempt to play off everyone against each other while I build up my forces and work to my own agenda"

13. tehuber1337

Well as you can see I invaded most of my neighbours. And, hell, for the first couple of days you were the prime schemer.

14. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

a personal favourite of mine
    [​IMG]