1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Translate Black & White!

Discussion in 'KazoWAR's Pokemon Translation Project' started by MrThejur, May 17, 2010.

1. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Trust me, it probably will. No problems with any AP game so far. I don't really care if Nintendo creates a patch for it. I'll just wait for the English release to come out, and I'll buy it.

[me=Everybody]gasps at the idea of BUYING A GAME! :O[/me]

2. MrThejur

MrThejur Well-Known Member

the real game card is coming spring 2011 that's to long to wait dudes

3. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

The REAL game card? so when is the "fake" gamecard coming out?
    And if you can't wait, go play something else.

4. hippiman

hippiman New Member

Shame. All this fancy stuff like HeartGold and White is coming out, but iv'e only just sorted out my Pokemon Colosseum.

5. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

When did you get Pokemon Colosseum? It doesn't take long to beat if you play it five hours straight everyday (I used to do that when I was five, back when I haz no life :) )

People should learn to be patient anyways. Like Stanley says, go play something else. Grab yourself a life or two. People WORK to make these patches, they just don't grow on trees. Jeez. Have a soul people, driving people to do patches is like slavery. I usually import the Japanese cart once I has money, me learning how to speak, read, and write the language. That's another thing too, if you don't want to wait for the English patch to come out, learn to speak Japanese. That's how I got to play KHBBS. I still use the English patch because it's a bit easier, but still...

6. MrThejur

yeah sorry i meant to say that the normal game card

7. Stanley Richards

Still it's pointless to ask now,.

8. MrThejur

well yeah...

9. totallydood

totallydood Guest

---->[me=Everybody]gasps at the idea of BUYING A GAME! :O[/me]<----
    [/quote]
    IKR.

10. abhay26

abhay26 Member

Translating it might be a little easier because its known that at least the battle screen will be in both japanese and english
    heres a pic of what its gonna look like:
    [​IMG]

11. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

that is awsome!

12. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

it would be awesome if they make it multi language

13. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

they will.
    Soulsilver/heartgold are translated into english, french, german, italian, ...
    But there isn't a single pokemon game that is translated into Dutch :'(

14. iluvfupaburgers

yeah, i didnt mean that though, what i wanted to say was like yugioh 2010, the japanese game comes with diferent languages in which you can choose, that way not needing to translate the game. not diferent languages for diferent regions, like pokemon the has spanish for spain, french for france, english for usa, and all that. i hope i explained myself now :)

15. tonysmallz

tonysmallz Active Member

thats what im thinking actually buying platinum and HG was the best move i made in the gamign world. the AP and freezing is too much

16. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

like metal slug 7? (japanese and english)

17. iluvfupaburgers

probably, never played it, can you choose the language before starting the game or change it in options?

18. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

... Why do you want it in Dutch?? I am, but I really hate it to play Dutch games. It's so... fake.
    And it isn't that weird why it isn't translated in Dutch...

19. Stanley Richards

I'm sure you guys mean something Like Monster Hunter. You get to pick the language at the start of the game.

20. iluvfupaburgers

yes!! but i know its not going to happen :(