1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Translation Information and Download

Discussion in 'KazoWAR's Pokemon Translation Project' started by Kazo, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Is the story translated fully in this version all the way up to the elite four?

2. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

oh, that's just the thing, most of the translators just stopped before they released the game, so most aren't that far.

Besides, you can just buy it, the game and pokewalker is worth it, as you can get free stuff from it to your game, like stardust, star piece(sell these :p), berries, and those shards to trade to that guy in Violet City(Shard de Berry! Shard de Berry!)

3. yeah I could buy it, but I am not going to, I don't like it that much lol even if its a soild pokemon game.
    Since the English version is out, why hasn't anyone just transcribed the text from one rom to another to get past the AP?
    seems like a easy fix no one is working on. I'm sure its not that straight forward but the text has all been translated for you.

4. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

5. ChampJev

ChampJev New Member

Sorry I am sort of new at this whole thing and what I am saying might sound a tad idiotic. Anyways I have the R4i Gold Card for the DSi with the latest firmware and have the Xenophobia version of the ROM installed (U) obviously and am mainly wondering about the black screen crash and error and wondering IF there will be a fix at all. I am not really a big pokemon gamer but I already got to 3rd badge in like an hour with a level 38 Feraligator and really got into the game lol. And now after beating whitney it freezes every 3-4 black screens (entering a building, battling) e.c.t, just wondering if there will be a patch and how to use the patches exactly cause I am really noob at all this emulator/rom business LOL.

6. tidustang

tidustang New Member

anyone???who want the game without freeze and black screen, please come my forum......it work on R4 too and it us versionXD

7. firefoxx22

firefoxx22 Well-Known Member

people would like to know where the forum is.

nevermind ysmenu fixed everything.

8. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

well actually romulation has an english version so why are you guys still finding a patch?

9. Gyrados2009

Gyrados2009 New Member

lol wuts our progress on this for no$gba? shuld i give up on hoping it will work properly without all these freezes, glitches, screen errors and english and save up for a real DS and the actual game? lol

10. reguyal23

reguyal23 New Member

The patchers link is a broken link.. 404 not found. Im using Google Chrome browser. Please update. Thanks.

11. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

LOL why do you still use Kazo's Patch? USA ROM's been already out for more than a month...

12. pinkypatwik143

pinkypatwik143 Well-Known Member

yeah finally some one who gets me. i've been telling that ever since

13. per43

per43 New Member

is there a 100% WORKING english ROM ? I mean, without having to type the anti freeze and save fixes etc. I use "Myzoom" to enlarge the no$gba emulator, so there's no way to actually enter the "cheat" and type the codes or w/e.
    Post Merge: [time]1275603694[/time]
    for pokemon soul silver that is.

14. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

It's called Rykin112's Jap-Eng patch. A lot better than this one. USE NO$ZOOMER. There is no such thing as an 100% working AP removal patch EVAR. K? Deal with it.

15. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

get the E OR U rom.