1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Translation Information and Download

Discussion in 'KazoWAR's Pokemon Translation Project' started by Kazo, Sep 16, 2009.

1. yonexSP9

yonexSP9 New Member

Ture!! but eng version hasn't out yet. So you have to dual with it!

2. fmledes14

fmledes14 Member

i was wondering if i could get the nds versions of these patches. the reason is that i got a replacement pc for the time bieng and it sucks u guys have been a big help i was wondering if i could get this favor.

thnx
    Post Merge: [time]1253284359[/time]
    if it aint too much just the latest soul silver english anti freeze rom would do

thnx

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

They are all NDS versions... There is no non-NDS version.

4. fmledes14

fmledes14 Member

thats not what i meant these are the patches i just need the nds versions to just copy it to my r4 like i said this pc sucks

Post Merge: [time]1253284532[/time]
    i think i did say it wrong though is nds file thats what i meant

5. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

These are the games with the eng and anti-piracy patch already on them. Just unzip and put in your DS/DSi.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

You really didn't read the first post at all did you?

7. fmledes14

fmledes14 Member

i get that i've done that put the pc that i have is not mine and has an administrator password (i probably should have said that earlier) and i cant even unzip for some reason either because is administrative or because it sucks either way i get what ur saiying but i just cant do it with this pc. i downloaded the first english-antifreeze patch but only a few things were english. besides i cant get past the 3rd city for some reason. that is why im asking for just the .nds file for soul silver (or gold if u have it) the latest version.

8. wellthen

wellthen Member

Question: Which rom do i need to download to work with the latest firmware on the R4i, the clean english patch, or the english patch + Rudolphs anti piracy patch. And has anyone tested to see if it works with no freezing ofr a long period of time on the r4/i without any freezes, bkack screens of death or anything else?

9. johnnyCv94

johnnyCv94 Member

was just wondering...is there a full anti-crash patch
    I have one that crashes like every hour, I don't really mind the crashes its all about the gameplay for me but I was just wondering, and good job with the translation! I'll probably be done with the game when its fully translated
    good luck :)

10. Renji217

Pokemon Soul Silver:
    https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4160_-_Pokemon_Soul_Silver_(J)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

Pokemon Heart Gold:
    https://www.romulation.org/NDS/4159_-_Pokemon_Heart_Gold_(J)(Xenophobia).rar.html/

11. MrMrUm

MrMrUm Member

Mine still freezes after i try to save after i get the option "save"
    im playing on my M3 DS Real
    i just downloaded the pre patched version of soul silver
    it does this with all the antifreeze patches ive tried
    i cant find rudolphs antifreeze alone and now i dont know what to do

12. Renji217

Try this

13. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

WOW! It's even posted here!!! ProjectPokemon, GBATemp, RomUlation, PokemonExchange, your own website, xat, and youtube. Are you going to add it in the News?! BTW I still have some minor issues with the 4a patch. The anti-freeze works better, but it still freezes. AND when I add a new patch, it deletes the old one. Can you help me?

14. adaminator1

adaminator1 New Member

Thanks man!!! Just signed up, just so I can tell you how AWESOME this is!!!

Keep up the fantastic work man :)

15. Pokemon123abc

Pokemon123abc New Member

thanks this helped me alot!

16. Kryzz

Kryzz New Member

Hi. I tried using these pre-patched roms on NO$GBA with rudolph's patch and your language patch, but after being shrunk at the beginning, the screen stays black on both of them. I changed the settings in NO$GBA as it says to here, and used the AR codes set to RAW but that also didn't help. My friend is borrowing my M3Real at the moment, but I will try that later.

17. zidane28

zidane28 New Member

Wow! I just have to say you are amazing! Keep it up! But the sad thing is now it is proved that the battle between Nintendo and Hacker will up one more level...Who will prevail?

Anyway I seriously appreciate it! Keep it up but don push urself too far!

18. Fred0708

Fred0708 New Member

I'm having the same problem.. Someone HELP D;

19. Kazo

Kazo Member

version 5 is out, the patchers are uploaded but the roms are still being made and uplaoded.

also abou the black screen when you shrink at the beginging, maksure to use the AR code thats near the top of the first post

20. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

cool cant wait