1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Translation Information and Download

Discussion in 'KazoWAR's Pokemon Translation Project' started by Kazo, Sep 16, 2009.

1. i_illusion

i_illusion Active Member

God dang it! I just updated mine to version 4 2 hours ago and nows there's a version 5! Dang translator people! Why can they just have a text translator and just translate the game in 5 seconds >.<

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

WOW!! You guys are fast!!

3. Mr.Smackdown

Mr.Smackdown Active Member

Fuck! Saves don't work and we in germany can't patch this this time, because kazo screws the game up more and more, after every version it is harder to patch it without bugs and freezes for the M3. And this time?

Its over! We can become a good version out of this shit, we can make one, but the old saves dont work anymore, and God alone knows why... fuck...

4. johnnyCv94

johnnyCv94 Member

I changed my .nds rom to yours and kept my save file, they both have the same names and when I try to load the game after the title screens and stuff are done it just goes black.

I'm using R4DS.

5. Mr.Smackdown

Mr.Smackdown Active Member

Ok Ladys and Gentleman we did it AGAIN!

Here is the NEW and PERFECT version from the Kazowar Translation for your M3 Real! No Pokegear Bug, No Save Bug and you CAN Use your Saves! YAY!

SOUL SILVER V5
    http://rapidshare.com/files/282405532/Pokemon_Soul_Silver_V5.rar

6. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

i want heart gold v5

7. yourgam3

yourgam3 Member

can you make the name create places from 5 to 10 orso

8. blaziken123

blaziken123 Active Member

Try this website:
    http://megaupload.com/?d=WAL1JRTU
    Hope it helps!

9. shot571

shot571 Member

wow this is great ur wrkin really fast. just wondering how acuuaretg is the actual dialog or are u getting the dialog from the previous silver and gold

10. nathan klaib

nathan klaib Member

Awesome job, props to Kazo from the impatient Romulation community

11. CS23X

CS23X New Member

I ave both soul silver nd heart gold roms and they both work on my EZ Flash Vi. On my souls silver he pokemon names are in english, but on m bros heart gold the names are in japanese. I have the V5 patch for both. I need help.

12. 9lucario9

9lucario9 Well-Known Member

I've did something wrong i think! I played Soul Silver and saved on 155KB! But I wanna play the same save game on my CycloDS! But flash cards need 512KB for Soul Silver! How can I change it from 155 to 512KB without starting a new game AGAIN? ??? :'(

13. xmasterchefx

xmasterchefx Well-Known Member

How does one save in 155kb in the first place?

14. 9lucario9

9lucario9 Well-Known Member

So I've started a new game. But the game freezes so much times! What patch do I need to use?
    Rudolph or Prepatched, or what?

15. HyakkoF

HyakkoF New Member

Thanks for the clean patch.

The other one didn't work for me, but that does.

And thanks for the hard work.

16. Renji217

Rudolph is the anti-freeze by itself and the prepatched has anti-freeze and eng

17. Sirwillis04

Sirwillis04 Member

haven't had a SINGLE freeze at all
    this version is fantastical
    can't wait for the full story translation
    ;D

18. EsoNights

EsoNights New Member

How would I place this patch on a ROM that I already started playing? Or can I download a new ROM but still have the save data so it's prepatched?

19. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

where can i find the hg rom version 5?

20. Renji217

You can downlode the new rom and rename it so it matches the old one and it should work fine

First page of the thread