1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Translation Information and Download

Discussion in 'KazoWAR's Pokemon Translation Project' started by Kazo, Sep 16, 2009.

1. downloadthese

downloadthese New Member

http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php , just put in your save file and select the output format you want

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Hmmm... looking at: http://kazowar.pbworks.com/

-Was anything changed with the no$gba executable?

EDIT 1: Hmmm... do I need the enable code if I'm using your modified no$gba?
    EDIT 2: With the pre-Patched roms of Kazo, are we still downloading it with points?

3. dzaft87

dzaft87 New Member

got some cheat codes on that patch? im totaly sucks in cathing those lagendaries using 'high rate catch poke balls'. need master balls or '100 catch rate' please. . .

4. _Shion

_Shion Well-Known Member

I tried this on the iTouch DS and when I tried saving, the game froze on me and it continues to do so.

I DL'ed Heart Gold, by the way.

It works fine though apart from that.

5. kendall_

kendall_ New Member

Appreciate the time and effort you guys put into doing this. Thanks. :)

6. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

You've done a wondeful job.
    Many thanks and keep up the good work!

7. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Blade no, they are hosted separately from the RomUlation system. Besides, they're both under 50MB (compressed) anyway.

8. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Oh okay.

Edit: Back to normal after receiving pokeballs.

9. fmledes14

fmledes14 Member

great job with the translation guys the game plays great just one question how come i cant trade pokemon now. version 4 let me with no problems and since i got v5 i cant is there a way to fix this?

10. Haseo12348

Haseo12348 New Member

Hey Kazo thanks for the translation.
    I can't wait for the game to be completely be translated. ^_^

11. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

If you can't catch them without cheats, you're not too good with the stratagems.
    Point being; don't cheat, it labels one as a noob.

Also, Kazo.
    Might want to do something about the sav file/rom being reusable between version upgrades. I don't want to start over again, so I'm sticking with 3a for now. :p

12. dzaft87

dzaft87 New Member

yup, it maybe sound like noob. but, even i put the lagendaries in sleep status at its very critical life, about 10 or 13 hp, using the dusk ball, around 50 ball, at night; it seems the lagendaries still i cant catch. why? and then, it ends when the lagendaries die after it PP lost. just wander, why?

13. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

And yet you've managed to avoid GameFAQs this whole time...
    You have anything with mean look, spider web?
    Also, see if you can't get one with False swipe.
    And, lower their Def AND SP. Def.

14. fmledes14

fmledes14 Member

does anyone know why i cant trade pokemon it isnt my ds i could use platinum and previous versions of the game but i still cant trade with this new version

15. Ouassim

Ouassim Active Member

Hello,

I used Pokemon Heart Gold and Patched it and if i load the game and i play for a little while and i wanted to save the game it it says Saving A Lot Of Date.... and it it keep like this the whole time :-/

Question: when are you guys done with the adventure on english like i talk to people that they talk english in place of Japans.

Sorry for my bad english.

Greetings, Ouassim

16. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

yeah, that sounds like your 'patch' might have been done incorrectly.
    It can also be your cart that's doing it.

17. Ouassim

Ouassim Active Member

It can be the card i have M3 (with G6) 2GB maybe it doesnt work on m3 does it ?

~ouassim

18. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

well, I know there's more information on gbatemp, as a rom community can only do so much.

19. Ouassim

Ouassim Active Member

Whats Gbatemp (Sorry i know im a noob :p)

20. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

well, unlike romulation, which encourages rom talk; gbatemp.net does not like people asking for prepatched roms, they are trying not to get taken down.
    I can link to Kazo's thread on there so you can use it as a reference and then, ask your questions out here where its safe(and where Kazo has mod :D ): http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=178847&pid=2273612