1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Translation Information and Download

Discussion in 'KazoWAR's Pokemon Translation Project' started by Kazo, Sep 16, 2009.

1. EntropicKitty

EntropicKitty Well-Known Member

Ok... I'm juggling feeding my 3 year old and reading this so forgive me if I ask something that's been answered already. I have a R4 (the old one) So all I'd need to do is download the rom you have posted on the first page- the prepatched and Rudolph one- and put it on the R4 correct?

2. Ouassim

Ouassim Active Member

IT still doesnt save on m3 :'( i choosed cindaquil and i had lvl 10 and now i cant save man :(

3. Skellyhell

Skellyhell Member

Mine is fairly fussy on AK2.1

It saves some of the time, has the occasional crash too, which means i save alot. Saved in Cherrygrove after beating silver, then cleared all of sprout tower, saving after each battle. Crashed on my way back out, load up back in cherrygrove

4. jahsiah1

jahsiah1 Active Member

arghhh 4 some reason my soul silver that i download seems to freeze...how comes, is there a patch for this or a prepatched rom? (im using r4sdhc)

5. Ouassim

Ouassim Active Member

I think we need all to wait tell Heart gold is out for US so no bugs will be there and everything will be english :D

6. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Ya.... After you extract it and rename it ofcorse....

7. Omega_2

Omega_2 Strings Cat

That's the problem, once they figure out the current anti-piracy has been broken, here comes an all new anti-piracy combo pack for the US version.

8. Skellyhell

Skellyhell Member

I decided to try the Rudolph version on my AK2.1 and it works perfectly, managed to get 3rd gym done without saving or crashing once :)

Only problem is, alot of the game is still in japanese, so the 100%'s all over the first post are very misleading.
    Example: i had just beat Falkner, and elm phoned to tell me about the egg (all in japanese) and he said to go to the pokemart to collect it, but i couldnt read that, so remembered the original silver and went to the Pokecenter, and he wasnt there. Wasted a lot of time scratching my head :D

Ilex forest/Farfetch'd puzzle was japanese and hard to read also, i had to youtube that to work out what to do :(

Still the majority of the game is the same as the originals, so you may be able to play from memory :)

9. Ouassim

Ouassim Active Member

May i have the download link of the patch ?

10. thundercats

thundercats New Member

I DL'd the perpatched soul silver rom and added the 020DD9E4 E1A00000 AR code with the raw box checked and whenever i get to the part right after i put my name in and it finishes the intro i get the black screen everytime. Is there something i can do to get rid of it? I also DL'd the original Japanese version and patched that and i got the same result.

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Just use the patched ROM without the code.

12. teenagewolf1

teenagewolf1 New Member

Ok, i'm new to this, so sorry if it's spam or a stupid question.
    So i'm using iDeas. So, when i've downloaded and unzipped the file, i can play HG without the freezings?

13. thundercats

thundercats New Member

Just did still got the black screens... :(

14. teenagewolf1

teenagewolf1 New Member

i'm playing the game, finished a battle, but now the pokemon is deafeated, it freezes, the line keeps saying CYNDAQUIL used Tackle. and i can't do a thing, it's frozen! help please.

15. Ouassim

Ouassim Active Member

Use the newest patch of Kazo

16. fmledes14

fmledes14 Member

can anynone tell me why i cant trade pokemon with ppl who have a platinum or diamond plz

17. Skellyhell

Skellyhell Member

Are you using the union room?
    I have been able to trade Silver to pearl just fine.
    Have not tried wifi trades yet though

18. teenagewolf1

teenagewolf1 New Member

i did use the newest patch

19. fmledes14

fmledes14 Member

With pearl I used to but now I can't with either of them I get the blue screen

20. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

It will still freeze occasionally. Just make sure to save often.