1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Warioware D.I.Y (U) Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Mar 20, 2010.

1. blaafugl

blaafugl Member

I'm using the same kernel as you are. But I have a EZ V.
    I have the same issue with Wifi saving. But other than that, it works just fine!
    Hopefully somebody will come around with a fix for this wifi issue. And I think that is what we need to talk about here..

2. Deman

Deman Member

I hope someone makes an G6 fix because no one talks about them... :(

3. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

Anyone want to be friends on this game just pm me your friend codes and i'll give u mine :)

4. XPCool123

XPCool123 Member

There is a problem on Warioware D.I.Y. with my Acekard. I have AKAIO 1.6 R2 and I have recently downloaded a new loader from my DSi, using the GBAtemp server. When I try to run Warioware D.I.Y., the loading screen pops up and it stays like that forever! Does anyone else have this problem? I need help! :'(

5. Tangylime

Tangylime Guest

I just tested this out with my r4 with ysmenu. IT WORKS COMPLETELY! no blackscreen or save problem! WHOEVER MADE THIS IS MY SAVIOR!

6. Nintendo4372

Nintendo4372 Well-Known Member

Can Someone Work On A Fix For R4i GOld PLZ?

7. MindFever

MindFever Well-Known Member

oh come on folks,this game aint that great to begin with ... so you make your own mini games.It looks too childish,imho. Pokemon on the other hand... :D (lol)

8. Nintendo4372

So?We Still Need The Patches For Them.I Mean We're Not The Only Ones That Want TO Play this Game.Their Are A Whole Lot More.

9. MindFever

Screw them ...they will survive. (evil grin)

10. Nintendo4372

I Am A Big Pokemon Fan Just Like You.Have You Ever Tried WarioWare D.I.Y?If You Haven't I Feel Awfully Sorry For You XD Just Kidding.

11. MindFever

I hate Pokemon ... i was being sarcastic,as if Pokemon was made for adults. Though i tried Soul Silver because of the hype.I must admit,it looks neat and cute.

Yes i have tried Warioware D.i.Y. on my R4i Gold (patched it ,without any YSmenu bullshit)...the problem is it can't save. It is a funny game but i never thought of it playing it for more than 15 minutes ,to be honest.

Naah,dont feel sorry for me...i feel great! :)

12. Nintendo4372

Then I Just Made Myself Look Stupid XD

13. kakaim

kakaim Well-Known Member

Nintendo4372 U Got shutdown my friend ;D

14. Nintendo4372

Rofl Yea...But Anyways...When Is A D.I.Y Fix For R4i Gold Coming?!I WANNA PLAYYYY D=!

15. MindFever

Are you sure you had any other choice? ouuuchhh on the rebound!!!! :D (naah... just being evil a bit)

16. blaafugl

blaafugl Member

Stop fiddling around, people..
    You can discuss your ego's some other time!

Right now, right here on this thread. Some of us are trying to locate a fix for the problems on WarioWare Do It Yourself.. Let's discuss that for now, eh?

17. Nintendo4372

Well.....It's Pretty Much The Save Causing The Problem Right?

18. MindFever

i will follow your example

19. davetarmac

davetarmac New Member

Hi folks,

I'm new to this whole NDS rom malarky and I'm also suffering the black screen of doom when I try to run WarioWare DIY.

I have read the OP and the majority of the replies in the thread, but there is one thing that is still confusing me. I have an R4i Ultra card running firmware v1.55 (as found here http://www.r4ultra.com) but in the OP there are several fixes for R4 cards, but I do not know exactly which one I should be looking at/using since there are many different versions of the R4 (or so I'm told).

I don't suppose anyone could actually help me in figuring out what firmware I'm actually running and which fix would be best for this card?

Apologies if this post is in the wrong forum - I was torn between here (since it's related to the game) or as a new post in Technical Support.

Thanks in advance.

20. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

It is reported.
    I have the same problem..