1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Werewolves of Romuville - Round 10

Discussion in 'Werewolves of Romuville' started by athemoe, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

Ab is also dead.
    He was a wolf.
    Post Merge: [time]1327850044[/time]
    Goodmorning Romuville.
    Tatsuya, a normal citizen, died thid night.
    His body can't be found, but there is blood all over the place.

2. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

I dont know who to vote for... Uhmm...

3. megashell

megashell Well-Known Member

the warlord of !! My vote, i dont like inactives

4. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Almost everyone is inactive. Everyone was online recently, but they aren't playing the game... So they are technically inactive... hmm I'm skipping on today's vote for now...

5. i vote austin

6. athemoe

Goodmorning people of RomUville.
    The warlord of!! Got lynched last night, he was a normal citizen. The werewolves also decided to eat Kyrie pyon. She was a guardian.

7. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

i vote M.Austin19 for wolf. he been the mayor for quite a long time without getting attacked, no mayor in romuville is alive for so long without getting a scratch.

the only reason M.Austin19 might be alive for so long is either he is the wolve or the wolf doesnt want to draw attention.

now if you excuse me, i'm going to write out my will since i most likely wont live past tonight.

8. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

And what if the wolves want exactly that? To make the citizens accuse the mayor? My vote goes to <3 water, he's online often, yet he never posts here...

9. calvin_0

well i never say i'm 100% certain... but what are the chances of wolves want to keep a citizen as mayor... its a huge risk for the wolves unless the mayor is part of the pack.

10. megashell

i agree with calvin_0 actualy, since your vote counts as 2, so i believe it to be true. i vote M.Austin as a wolf

11. AntonyAwesome

AntonyAwesome Member

You know what, m.Austin Slayed a wolf, he seems to know what he is doing, so i say the my vote goes for <3 water plus i dont think you can be a warewolf and a mayor at the same time can you, i dont know im confused, for now though i shall agree with the mayor as he slayed a wolf, for no other reason and i might be sorry for acusing you as a wolf just dont prove me wrong otherwise everyone will slay you.

12. megashell

a wolf can be a mayor at the same time, AND a wolf can kill one of his own if he so chooses, it has been used as a strategy before

13. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Announcement!

Because Akane is WAY too busy and I am catching up with my mod work anyways... (in other words, I am online almost the whole day) Akane & I agreed that I take over the hosting for this round from here.

So, HOST change :)

14. athemoe

I confirm this.

15. AntonyAwesome

AntonyAwesome Member

Mega shell, you seem awfully confident and knowing about wolves, i think ima vote you next, also the way you so hastely dobbed in m.Austin as soon as another person voted for them, you were following their leed as to make you seem less conspicuous, i also think your a wolf but i shall vote you next.

16. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

^smart guy
    I was thinking megashell, Calvin_0 and <3 water. At least one of them have to be wolves

17. calvin_0

or smart wolf >.>

anyway. yeah i'm next to die XD

now if you excuse me, i got a grave to dig.

edit: so jones, when this "today" end?

18. Jonez001

Okay, today I got NO pm from the wolves... So, nobody died.
    Start the voting.. you have time until 9PM my time zone.

19. calvin_0

o.k....

i stick to my old vote, M.Austin19 for wolves...

20. Jonez001

Vote list:

Calvin: voted Austin

Result:

1) M.Austin 19 with 1 vote

I gave you people more time but that wasn't used... to bad, it could have saved M.Austin19 who was the hunter... so, yeah... Austin pm me your victim. Good night RomUVille.

Opened bit too soon but hey... Nobody died cuz no pm. Next time I will use random.org... And add the wolves too so wofies, you are warned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.