1. This forum is in read-only mode.

What games are you currently playing?

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by thecreameggking, May 17, 2008.

1. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

I've only just left Vale, I don't get a whole lot of time to game nowadays.

2. ab0456

ab0456 Well-Known Member

Bravely default

Danganronpa (fan translated)

corpse party

3. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

and just finished Golden Sun.

Moving on, to The Last Remnant.

[​IMG]

4. Solm

Solm Member

Currently Playing Fable Anniversary, Mario & Luigi Dream Bros.

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Fire Emblem: Awakening
    Made one awesome Streetpass team filled with a few Sorcerers with forged Ruin tomes and Vantage, Anathema, Wrath, Gamble, and Vengeance. 70% crit chance without factoring in Wrath's +20% when half HP hahaha.

I went to Walmart and streetpassed a few people. If only I had seen their faces when they go up against Owain or Laurent.

I did manage to encounter a team that maxed their stats out, but didn't optimize skills or weapons (or stack Sorcerers like I did).

I played some Bravely Default but I burned myself out last month. It was weird playing a game no one (in the US) has a month in advance.

Gateway really needs to release their new firmware. I really want to play some Pokemon.

6. Reider

Reider Modereider

Dark Souls II

Time to get me some hate mail.

7. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

And 24 hours later still none? Yikes....

8. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Souls_II#Reception
    It received good reviews and critical acclaim, why would it get hate mail? lol

9. Reider

Reider Modereider

I got a couple. Still early on though so there's not gonna be too much in the way of invasions and whatnot for awhile.
    He was referring to my hatemail box in particular. I think everybody and their mother knows Dark Souls II is amazing at this point.

I'm hopelessly addicted. =/

10. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Zelda a link between worlds 3DS, Completed + Hero mood Completed .
    Bravely Default 3DS, Completed .
    Resident Evil Revelations 3DS, Completed .
    Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D / 3DS, Completed , Very Hard copy to find and buy ;D , Out of all Towns I gone to just one copy :eek: .

Onto playing now.

Dead or alive Dimentions.
    Batman 2 dc super heroes.
    super mario 3D land
    city undercover the chase begins

All 3DS

11. insanecrazy07

There's a hard mode? Nice, I'm gonna have to start playing this again.

I'm still trying to get through Ocarina's 3D Mirrored Master Quest with x2 damage.

Damn you, Shigeru Miyamoto.
    Like, really dude, you had to make this that hard?

12. Reider

Reider Modereider

The hard mode in link between worlds is more or less just you take more damage.

If you can already run the game without getting hit it won't add much in the way of challenge.

13. insanecrazy07

Well at least it's not like Ocarina's 3D Master Quest where a ReDead can kill you in one hit when you first encounter them at 4 or 5 hearts.

I haven't found anything in ALBW that does that kind of damage, only to be doubled.

14. Jhon 591

Yes that's correct ^^, I should have mentioned Hero mood and not hard, yes you take a lot more damage about two/three hearts for each hit, also Hero mood has a different ending slightly, if mummy miami is complete and she goes to Yong, that also shows in ending .

Lorule, about 4 hearts per hit .

You get the Hero mood after complete of game.

Ocarina's 3D not played this yet myself on 3DS, But had done completed the N64 version long time ago, I heard they are very much the same, are any think much different ?

15. insanecrazy07

Pretty much the same game, until you beat it on Normal and play Master Quest. I'd only recommend playing it if you haven't played MQ and still want to play it.

16. Reider

Reider Modereider

Well, far as one-shotters go those lion centaur things up in the mountains will probably do that if you're delivering that milk.

Those guys are assholes in general though so I suppose that kinda came with the territory.

17. Jhon 591

I can give it a try still worth to buy 4 keep sake ;) , only £30 pound pre-ownd here .

Might have played mq if the was on n64, but on project64 emulator .

Anyway thanks insanecrazy07 , I suppose graphics are a lot better on 3DS after all :)

18. insanecrazy07

I...totally forgot about those bastards.

I remember playing A Link to the Past for the first time when I was like 6. Those guys wrecked me.

19. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

It sucks because you play it.

20. Reider

Reider Modereider

The sounds of the envious are strong in this one.