1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Whats a good MMORPG??

Discussion in 'PC' started by Renji217, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I've got decent experience with PSO.... I should be able to play this game easily.
    Post Merge: [time]1276259808[/time]
    Which Ship to join, Which block, and what do I do?!

2. allkratos

allkratos Well-Known Member

this is what i hate,LoL at WoW.In reality it is the most award winning MMO out there,not just the most played.

3. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

It's a dated game too.
    There are plenty of other better MMO(RPG)s out there, not just WoW.

4. allkratos

No.blizzard upgrades a lot.If you mean the vanilla WoW yes it is outdated.The expansions take MMO standard up ahead of the old one.Blizzard is hard to beat.Sorry in this case Square Enix is losing.

5. deanalexander

deanalexander Well-Known Member

Why THE HELL are you comparing to Square Enix, really?
    Square Enix isn't big on the MMORPG scene anyway. They have made one MMORPG game and soon to be another one
    Are you comparing Blizzard to Square Enix because you're scared of trying to compare it to another game?
    Go compare to Nexon (I'm not saying Nexon are good but they are successful) or some other big MMORPG company.

6. allkratos

Blizzard still win.

7. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

I think he means your 'In Game Name'.... I use the term 'gamer tag'.... As for PSO Ive played enough to last a lifetime.... Im gonna stick to Dragonica for a while....

8. Stanley Richards

I can play with you ::)

9. lil_azn_a55a5in

lil_azn_a55a5in Well-Known Member

runescape is the worst mmorpg game out there its so lame. noob graphics and it sucks being a non member cause the game just feels really basic and limited....

10. Stanley Richards

Take into account when Runescape was made. The graphics of course are primitive. But I like it.
    And theres already good enough content being a non member.

11. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

I also enjoyed runescape, although after taking a long break from it, i can't get back into it >.< i loved being a member too.

12. LJ44

LJ44 Active Member

Try Dungeon Fighter Online. Its published by Nexon, the same publishers as Maplestory and Mabinogi. If you have a slow computer then it really screws gameplay.

13. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

14. Moarliek

Moarliek New Member

Yeah, Runescape was incredibly fun. I loved being a member...so much to do!

To be fair, Blizzard only has one MMORPG as well :p

Anyways, I'm very excited. Tons of new MMOs coming out soon that are breaking the "click to attack" mold. Most new MMOs are going for fast-paced, action combat. Sounds very interesting =D Keep an eye out for TERA, Vindictus, Guild Wars 2, etc. Star Wars: TOR looks very good too.

15. allkratos

No Blizzard is making another one and consider all the money from WOW, surely it's going to be big. It would be foolish to depend only on the ageing WOW.

16. kammithecamel

kammithecamel Well-Known Member

Well, Vindictus is supposed to hit North America this fall. If you can wait, I'm sure the Source engine physics and graphics will be worth it. It's hack 'n slash though, so you point-and-clickers might not be too crazy about it.

17. Stanley Richards

LOTRO Will be free this fall. It is going to be AWESOME.

18. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

hmm...I might actually try it then

19. managod101

managod101 Well-Known Member

Phantasy Star Zero is pretty cool.

20. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Play CosmicBreake!! Its like Custom Robo Arena but MMO stile!! Plus the eng it just went open beta like june 1st so everyone is still a n00b....