1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Why do people these days LOVE shooting games!!! (no offense though)

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by sd95, Jun 29, 2009.

1. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

lolz... too lazy to read 4 pages.... i just say: lolz i hate shooting games!

2. JTakashiNe

JTakashiNe Well-Known Member

Bad match. I'm bad at shooting game. Really bad. I prefer tactical RPGs. The game closest to shooting games that I played is Metal Gear Solid 3.

3. paisios

paisios Well-Known Member

RPGs are good but action too
    what should i choose?

4. k9112009

k9112009 Well-Known Member

I guess world events has changed our choice of games...plus shooters can give us an adrenaline rush...

5. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

mmhmm...
    never know what youll do when you have a adrenaline rush!XD

6. Soluri

Soluri Well-Known Member

Oh, I just hate Shooting, and I love Rpg ;)

7. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I like both shooting and rpg games.

8. Lone_Wanderer101

Lone_Wanderer101 Active Member

there are RPG games that are based on guns and stuff Fallout 3 is an RPG before its a shooter there are others like it too like Dead Space, Bioshock, etc

9. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

I love shooting games because of the mindless violence <3

10. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

Good too relief some stress or get even more sometimes you hust need some more action than a rpg can give you.

11. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

a good reason is because allmost all recent games for ps3,pc and xbox 360 are shooters and fps

12. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

FAIL!

13. tonyisfun55

tonyisfun55 New Member

Hmm..... I nor dont like Shooting games either. Whats the point? I dont mind star fox like but...

14. SonicSantuary

SonicSantuary Well-Known Member

i like shooting game sure but, i LOVE platformers more i demand more platfomers!

15. gplex

gplex Member

because if it wasent for video games with their mindless violence the world would be lost......plus alot of people would lose there jobs :(

16. Shiokazu

Shiokazu Well-Known Member

i play both,both are cool

rpg is good when you have time to play,and you have time to enjoy everything in the game,the rpg genre is slow. its the type of game that says: take your time,enjoy the trip.

FPS is good too,when you want to fight,its something with action and explosions,everything goes flashing and runing and,well the game is faster so,you dont have much time to enjoy it. but gives a lot of fun.

both games,people need to use the brain,there is no good rpg player without brain,and there's no good fps player without brain.

im being serious. go on,give it a try. try playing team fortress,if you're a rpg player

and if you're a FPS player,try some good rpgs.

open your minds,the gaming world is so wonderful and vast!

17. SonicSantuary

SonicSantuary Well-Known Member

good point!

18. grizzlayyy

grizzlayyy Member

i love FPS'S and Rpgs,
    but in the end they are both great. next gen shooters are very fun and rpgs are great as well but there are games that have combined the elements together.
    but the reason why i dont buy rpg's now is because i struggle to find a good rpg that isnt challenging,Then agian i havent looked as much.

19. Shiokazu

Shiokazu Well-Known Member

^have you tried the classic rpgs? like chrono trigger,or chrono cross

there are awesome final fantasies who are easy. dragon quest isnt too hard.

kingdom hearts is a action rpg,but still awesome,there is lots of good and easy rpgs,im just specialized with the square enix

20. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

I am very into these old/classic"Shoot em Up`s" like R-Type, Gradius and so on. Nothing better if you have only a couple of minutes to play.