1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wish spoler game

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Linkman DS, Jul 19, 2007.

1. stevo11185

stevo11185 Well-Known Member

granted, but the sun becomes so hot you get burnt

i wish that i could be the ultimate ninja.

2. mcfrmm

mcfrmm Member

granted. But as you were about to kill a samurai a member of the triads shot you in the back.
    I wish i was a tennis god.

3. AetherMaster

AetherMaster Well-Known Member

Granted, but you get bored of winning all the time.

I wish that you didn't have to go to school--all the knowledge would be in your brain at the end of the day. :p

4. yukarichan

yukarichan New Member

Granted,'cept for the fact that you played games untill your brain turn to mush.

I wish for Ds emulator to hurry up and improved

5. AetherMaster

AetherMaster Well-Known Member

Granted, but you play it so much your braint urns to mush ::)

6. disturbiated

disturbiated Guest

could be granted if you made a wish... :p

i wish my dog could talk.

7. ChibiGamer

ChibiGamer Well-Known Member

Granted, but all he talks about is the art of butt sniffing and how his mother never gave him enough hugs.

I wish my stomach hadn't exploded and that I could eat more cheesecake.

8. Linkman DS

Linkman DS Active Member

Granted but the cheesecake was expired! XP I wish I have zelda PH (USA) now...

9. mcfrmm

mcfrmm Member

Granted. But as you were downloading it an alien drove its ship into your house and stole your ds.
    I wish I had a trillion dollars.

10. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

GRANTED! But 16seconds after you recive your money every country in the world stops accepting dollars and your money is 100% useless, AND a football player wearing a steel toe boot kicks you in the crotch.

I wish I could pick up more than Filaphino girls (there hot but the last 3 girls ive date/ have been intrested in me were Fhilaphino)

11. disturbiated

disturbiated Guest

granted, you can pick up a Filipino girl, AND, a slice of chibigamer's cheesecake. BUT, all that weight breaks your back, and you must spend the rest of your life in a power chair. (that must be some thick and heavy cheescake, or just a fat girl, no offence )

i wish i could fly...

12. Kaminikiro

Kaminikiro Member

Granted, but the Gods warn you that you may melt if you fly too close to the sun. You dismiss their warnings and burn up in a fiery blaze in the sky giving those below you quite a site.

I wish I wasn't so stressed

13. ChibiGamer

ChibiGamer Well-Known Member

Granted, but everyone gets mad at you because you break the thread which in turn breaks the forum which then breaks the server which then breaks everything associated with the server, which means no downloading of any ROMs and so now you have to deal with 1,000's of pissed off people....

I wish pigs could fly.

14. Granted. To this very day, terrorists are loading dirty bombs up the rectums of flying pigs, sending them off to free countries. Way to go.

I wish I had a rainbow pony that ate lawyers.

15. thespoonybard

thespoonybard Member

Granted. shortly after your wish you are sued for the death of hundreds of lawyers.

i wish that i could enforce my will on the fabric of reality.

16. disturbiated

disturbiated Guest

granted, so what now, you can't change anything without negatively affecting yourself.
    you want no gravity, well go ahead, float into the sun, see what i care
    wish there was less traffic on the freeway, cool, now its in front of your house
    wish your dog could talk, okay, hes a gossiper.
    so no matter what changes you make, they'll always bite back
    im evil ;D i hope my corruption makes sense

i wish that it were Christmas

17. thespoonybard

thespoonybard Member

DONE!! but all you got was a not from Santa that said, "i hate you."
    also your place of residence sinks into the earth and every thing you posse is lost to you. then Mohammad Ali at his prime, punches you in the groin.

BTW: i am far more evil. ;D

i wish to never ever get punched in the groin by Mohammad Ali at his prime.

18. Reider

Reider Modereider

Granted, you got your ear bitten off by Mike Tyson instead.

I wish I had a dollar.

19. Commander

Commander Member

Granted, however I misread your wish and thought it said "I wish I was a donor!"

I wish I had an completely harmless inanimate object.

20. thespoonybard

thespoonybard Member

GRANTED!!! you are smothered with a pillow in your sleep.

i wish that Mike Tyson hadn't bitten off Holyfelds ear, and in one brief moment destroyed the face of boxing forever. DAMNIT Mike :mad: