1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Wish spoler game

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Linkman DS, Jul 19, 2007.

1. gam3r

gam3r Guest

granted but every downloadable file on the internet is corrupted and no one can be bothered re uploading

i wish my wish was incorruptible...

2. Linkman DS

Linkman DS Active Member

Granted but the Phazon made you corrupted like in Metroid Prime 3 Corruption when Samus was corrupted by the Phazon :p I wish I have 2 trillion dollars...

3. kryz

kryz Well-Known Member

granted... but the two trillion dollars was obviously fake and was of no use...

i wish that the one who curropted my wish would be curropted so that his wish would be curropted wishing he would have never wished at all... hahahahaha >:) beat that tounge twister...

4. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

granted, but when you were trying to repeat what you wrote your tongue twisted and you suffocated...
    i wish i don't have a wish, because i don't want it to be corrupted... :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

its just a hunch..you know..i just feels you have one XD....is her name Redbird?

anyway

granded, but every good and bad thing will be exchange...example good things become bad things and vice versa.

I wish i have a cute Cat Girl pet

6. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

granted, but then you fall in love with her and she betrays you, making you die of sadness and interior pain...
    i wish i could finish my statement for school...

7. Linkman DS

Linkman DS Active Member

Granted but the teacher made it due already and you got a 0%. I wish school is over...

8. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

granted, but then you got excluded by society because you turned out to become dumb...
    i don't feel like writing a wish, so i wish i don't get something to write down...

damn... :D :D :D :D :D

9. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Granted, but suddenly you feel like writing a essay on a "i wish" sentence with a minimum of 500 words :p
    I wish history was history...

10. Zanard

Zanard New Member

Granted but then hystory comes out to be so dumb that the humanity dind't exist!

I wish i a twix rigth now...(what a dumb wish, you say...)

11. unspknkulitz

unspknkulitz Member

Granted! but your mom slaps you in the face saying it was a bad dream!

I wish i was a drug lord!!

12. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

granted, but then you get an overdose and you become immortal, still you can't have drugs so you'll live in pain forever...
    i wish i was 26...

13. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Granted, but then you will realise that game caracters can't age

I wish i have 20 bucks

14. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

granted, but very extremely obviously... they were fake... haha!!! ;D
    i wish piracy was legal...

15. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Well i want to say granted but... piracy won't be legal 'cause piracy can't be legal. If piracy was legal romulation had many competitors and we won't like that will we? Romulation is the best!!!

I wish illegal isn't a word in THE book....

(dictionairy for people who don't know what i mean)

16. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

granted, but then someone tortured you and then killed you... because that wasn't illegal...

i wish sony, nintendo and microsoft didn't get pissed of at us because of our emulating and hacking and moding stuff and started supporting us with roms and isos... hell that would be good...

17. gam3r

gam3r Guest

granted, but they secretly teamed up and took over all of them rom/iso sites and destroyed them all...

I wish i had zelda: phantom hourglass now and nothing could go wrong with this wish ;D

18. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Well, granted. But you didn't say what version ;D (it's jap.)

I wish I had the phantom hourglass in english!!

19. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

Granted. You got an english phatom hourglass now you are the first person having an invisible hourglass from england.
    I wish harry potter would die this instant.

20. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

granted but your home schooled for the rest of your life