1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda: Spirit tracks: Stuck?/How far have you got?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Janetboy, Dec 4, 2009.

1. danny4

danny4 Active Member

oh ok thanks again

2. redguy303

redguy303 Member

Dammit I patched it And It Still Freezes at Nintendo

3. I'm stuck in the first dungeon. On the first floor there is a dead end when you walk in the dungeon. I think you can "touch" a door to open it but it doesn't work.

4. ndsrom-peach

ndsrom-peach Well-Known Member

thanks everyone :)

5. kazukimanga

kazukimanga Member

Mmh... Stuck after you made pairs of Anoukis... There's blizzard before the temple of ice and they tell me to go to Carbo's and he's not here...
    I don't know what to do, please help me! D:

Edit: sorry, i'm not stuck anymore... :/

6. Forget it, i've got it. Didnt realise you can pick up the "plants" and throw them to switches.

7. Skellyhell

Skellyhell Member

Currently up to the creepy old forest, figured out i was spposed to aboid the trees then was really confused when i got kicked out on the 4th junction.

Now that ive read what to do though, i expect to be enjoying the forest temple soon enough

8. kankerzooi

kankerzooi Well-Known Member

-------------------------------------- HUGE SPOILER AHEAD ------------------------------------------------------

Since I know there will be questions about matching the 6 snowpeople, I have posted the correct matching down here

6 ( top left ) 1 ( top house ) 2 ( top right )
    5 ( bottom left ) 4 ( bottom house ) 3 ( bottom right )

1 contains the mayor and the one who you need to tell him which pairs you have made:

pair 1: Number 5 and Number 1
    pair 2: Number 2 and Number 4
    pair 3: Number 3 and Number 6

9. elizruss

elizruss Member

downloaded it but wont work on my edge.its all upto date..any help would be great...

10. CBM

CBM Member

I'm stuck in the tower... when you're supposed to gather the three tears of light then attack the phantom I can't get across the gap to the tear on the right.

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

There's a switch at the top right corner (or around there) of the map. Hit it and a platform will appear so you can reach the Tear.

12. CBM

CBM Member

well don't I feel stupid, lol thanks!

13. aidanmick

aidanmick New Member

Same with me there is nothing you can do

14. firefalzar

firefalzar New Member

im at the part when u wanna find carben and need to unlock a red door using statues

15. Richeezy

Richeezy Active Member

I'm stuck around the 3 part of the Spirit tower and i cannot figure out to do with the thin wall. :(

16. dreamz95

dreamz95 Member

I'm stuck at the 6th floor of Tower of Spirit, after Link went to kill the giant beetle boss and return back to the tower... Can't seem to kill that goblin with the stone thingy, and can't think of a way to either grab the key in the 6th floor or turn on the orb in the 5th floor. Thanks in advance if anyone helps me.

Edited : Found out.

17. anandjones

It's a common task implemented in many of the Zelda games. You just have to come back later when you have the right tools.

18. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

There should be a poster in the middle of the circle and it will ask you which two statues look at each other.... Draw a line from one to the othe and the door opens.... I think it was the on at 3:00 and the one at 11:00....

19. brokenheart8c

brokenheart8c Active Member

Use ysmenu!
    Post Merge: [time]1259992899[/time]
    Im in the castle when u have to escape with princess zelda there is a guard(which is serious about his duties) he cant be distracted with talks but,i also tried throwing the boulders here and there but when i draw the path for zelda and as soon as she comes close the guard sees her and i have to start all over again.This the first time iam playing a zelda game so please help!!

20. anandjones

Get Zelda close to the left side of the bottom hedge. Throw a boulder to the top-left, or top of the guard, and then quickly switch to Zelda and trace a path through the hedges and down to the Castle Entrance.