1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda: Spirit tracks: Stuck?/How far have you got?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Janetboy, Dec 4, 2009.

1. song1234

song1234 Member

What a thing I can do when waiting for Mega ice ?

2. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

I'm stuck at the bit were ya go into the guy who love's train's house and after I read the thing on tthe table and copy it down on my map and then read the note in the back of the room after that I go to were I put all the circles and the demon train chases me I see a man with a camera in one of the circles but thats it what should I do?

3. kankerzooi

kankerzooi Well-Known Member

First thing you should do is learn to use "." because it hell annoys me to read your question, and makes it compleetly un-understandable for people who don't have English as their motherlanguage.

The dude with the camera shows you how to cross the Blizzard ( top left corner of the map ) to enter the 2nd temple of Snow

4. sadboy

sadboy Guest

the snow stage with 3 bells the 2 pics are for 2 bells what do you do with 3 bells to open last door i did 2 bells so far the next one dont have picture to boomarang the 3 bells

5. olimpa

olimpa Well-Known Member

im on the second temple , the snow temple and no im not stuck i just wanted to say this lol :D

6. hesses1

hesses1 Well-Known Member

im at the ocean thing where you have to play the flute melody to awake the new spirit tracks but i cant seem to get the melody good enough lol. bein stuck there for an hour orso >.>

7. elmokoning

elmokoning Member

how can you make the ocean temple appear

8. Cheesewizard

Cheesewizard Well-Known Member

im up to the blizzard part ^^ been rather easy so far, apart form a few puzzles were ive had to think

9. Janetboy

Janetboy Member

You gotta check the notes, so you blow in the rhythm, its not tuu-tuu-tuu but it's tuu-tu-tu-tu at the second part (hoped that helped ;D)

10. Hi guys, i think i need some help.

Im at the Snow Temple atm and i have placed two bells but I cant seem to find a third one. I have been to all places thats avaliable to me atm but I cant seem to find a way to get further.

I guess I can use the ice torches in any way but thats just me guessing. Would be happy if someone could help me to get further.

11. Chris1988

Chris1988 New Member

I'm also stuck at the 6th floor of Tower of Spirit.
    Can someone tell me what to do to kill that goblin with the stone thingy.

12. hesses1

nope didnt work lol damn im realy stuck at that part >.>

13. kazukimanga

kazukimanga Member

Ride Zelda to kill the goblin! ;)

Me, i'm stuck in the tower of spirits, the part without map where it's all dark... On the 10th floor, where you can see a door in the bottom left corner... There's a gap, with a bridge i think. I don't know what to do, I passed hours on it but I didn't found out, please someone help me quickly! >>; (i'm so noob at zelda)

14. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

I am now in the 2nd dugeon!
    For long time fans this is an easy game (my opion)

15. oettam

oettam Member

i am also stuck in the spirit tower where it is dark and you don't see the map

16. hesses1

to hunter soul patch youre rom.
    at kazuki you have to get all the three light tears i think well i know what to do but i dont know what it was called again :p well one is in the right corner ( where the phantom's walk ) you have to blow out the torch with youre wind thing forgot the name (yes i forget allot of things. ) then you will see a light crack blow it up with the bomb and you will find it the other 2 yea you can find them on youre own cause you can see them on the map well i hope i helped you with this.

17. kazukimanga

kazukimanga Member

Thanks hesses1! :D

18. hesses1

np glad i could help ya ;D

19. Please, isnt there anyone here that could help me with Snow Temple? Question is at reply #50, sorry for this but im desperate.

20. hesses1

well i think youre searching the last bell the big one first you have to play a music sound its on the board you have to use the boomarang you just got i think it was big small small big then a door should open where i think it was all snow you have to light the torch in away with just metling the snow you can see it then you can go into an other room wich i think it had the bell in it now you have to use the boomerang again to get the bell over the water (you have to freeze it with the ice flame) then there is a switch below it to open the door but when you did that go back and go the the room down where the bell was kill all the enenmy's melt the snow and remmeber the song if you did this right you will get further i hope i helped you with this.