1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda: Spirit tracks: Stuck?/How far have you got?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Janetboy, Dec 4, 2009.

1. tiguiti

tiguiti Well-Known Member

im about to start the third temple.its the best game ever!

2. hesses1

hesses1 Well-Known Member

ooh god im i the only one who cant seem to get the flute playing part right >.>

3. hesses1 >> thanx, If I get you right im suposed to play a tune. I have checked the info by the big bell but what tune to play? I have also thrown my boomerang at the bells several times but no luck.

It might be me that cant figure things out by myself.

4. Hamtier

Hamtier Member

on floor eight find a bomb somewhere in the middle right use it in the upper middle to find a treasure chest(i forgot if it was of significance or not xD)
    anyways after that search for a stairs somewhere in the bottom right corner.avoid ghosts and ignore the stone tablet for now.
    after that go get the 2 light tears as indicated on the map(beware of the phatoms though)after that turn off the light in the most upper right corner of the map.you'll see some light crack there.now use a bomb there to get to a area where the last light tear will be.after your swords all powered up,use it to attack a phatom in the back and let zelda posses that phantom.
    if you've done that go to the place where you would normally fall down(Bottom left) and just follow the path there..
    the rest is pretty simple.

5. hesses1

do you have all the bells now ?

6. me?? no, I dont know what tune to play. I got the big one and the one to the right of it.

7. hesses1

well you have to do it all at the same time i mean with one line with the boomerang
    i dont know if its diffrent in youre game but with me it was big small small big so first select big then small then small again then big and then release it

8. thanx, I have now opened the door. I first read it as bib, small big but when i tried big, small, small, big it opened. Thanx bigtime.

9. hesses1

np man glad i could help ya

10. elmokoning

elmokoning Member

i´m now able to go to the ocean temple but when i´m trying to drive towards it there is no entrance. last thing i did was play a song with a guy who is able to ride strange chickens

11. hesses1

awesome im still stuck at the playing the flute part ocean one lol.

12. Richeezy

Richeezy Active Member

OH GAWD, im stuck on floor 15 in the tower of spirits and im totally stumped to how to get the door blocking the lock door. -_-

13. firefalzar

firefalzar New Member

that was annoying to me too im on the 16 floor though. in the top left corner beside where the phantoms are, there are 2 switches. you need to attract those phantom eyes while your in the middle of the sand pit. Then youll need to rub the thing off on to the side where the switches are, and quickly make zelda teleport to that phantom eye. when the 2 phantoms warp there, just wait for them to helplessly fall into the pit. then you and zelda need to step on both switches. After that youll get to the 16th floor.

but im stuck on the whole switch grid thing where it says to go to green to red and your path will make a special symbol. >.>

14. Richeezy

Richeezy Active Member

hey thanks, yeah i figured out that grid thing. All you have to do is to copy what the other phantoms is doing on the right side and you make zelda do the exact thing while doing the green to red tile.

15. ndsrom-peach

ndsrom-peach Well-Known Member

I got so far in game Im trying to solve anouki puzzle at anouki village :) game's awesome!!! I got a connon for train!!! amazing!!

16. kydo

kydo Member

I JUST FINISHED THE SNOW TEMPLE.
    AND I AM IN THE THE SPIRIT TOWERS 3RD LEVEL.
    LOOKING FOR THE MAP.. (soz i had caps on..)
    i already got control of the torch phantom and i am looking for the map?
    do i need bombs?
    if so do you know a good way to get some rupees?

17. Zero Omega

Zero Omega Member

When, where, and how do you get the stampbook? I'm on my way to the snow temple, btw.

18. galiant9

galiant9 New Member

Talk to Niko. That old man that was giving the backstory through paintings in the beginning of the game. You should be getting it when you get your cannon, which is around right around there.

19. Skellyhell

Skellyhell Member

Spoilers, dont read if you dont want to know.

Just met Linebeck, he told me to go see the engineer in the snow realm, so i run off there and visit the 3 camera spots, the guy isnt there, visit the wellspring post, hes not there either (though i did manage to get the stamp thanks to frosty boomerang!)

Anyone know where this bridge guy is so i can get into ocean realm?

20. Zero Omega

Zero Omega Member

Thank you very much. Ahh...Niko.............good times..good times.........