1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda: Spirit tracks: Stuck?/How far have you got?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Janetboy, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Ad123i

Ad123i Member

im stuck on the 10th floor in the spirit tower i dont no wat to draw on the red door can you help please ;D

2. ozanozgul97

ozanozgul97 New Member

Hi I'm stuck on the tunnel to Tower of Spirits.The soldier says that the falling rocks closed the way what should I do i can't find the way ...

3. N3o3k7

N3o3k7 Well-Known Member

Gahhh im trying to do the 3rd song where you have to play blue orange purple (missing the yellow) but i cant seem to play it right he just gets all stressed at me do i stop blowing in the mic are orange then move to purple or do i have to some how move it over yellow quickly to the purple both them dont seem to work and i get seem to get past this bit

4. bartjebv

bartjebv New Member

i am stuck on the second floor... in the right corner is a purple ball how i can touch these? and how i get out the tower ?
    Post Merge: [time]1260049848[/time]
    i mean the first floor sorry

5. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Yeah ok ok sorry I'll say it simpler.
    I just wanna know what to do after I hit that green triangle near that snow village cause after that I go through the one with the camera guy looking but nothing happens.

6. N3o3k7

N3o3k7 Well-Known Member

they are portals, as you come up to them hit the green triangle (it should go yellow from then on) once its yellow pull the whistle and hold it down a portal will open and you go threw. Ive found under the snow village takes you near the castle, Ive found another but wont spoil it for ya :p

7. barbe_a_papa

barbe_a_papa Active Member

hey I know i shouldn't be doing this but im really desperate , i finally patched the game i was heading to the snow temple i was in the snowstorm and then the game freezed and all the data was LOST and i really don't wanna restart from the beginning so if any of you can give me .SAV files i would really appreciate it

8. rocklee823

rocklee823 Well-Known Member

I'm on the third map, I got the letter from carben, but the first ball statue isn't there, I found the other two, I need them to get underwater

9. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Thanks

10. N3o3k7

N3o3k7 Well-Known Member

the first ball statue is on top one of the stone pillars (middle one think it was) have to look up and you'll see it

11. ICE-X

ICE-X Well-Known Member

I finished the forest temple, then I forgot to save. :'(

12. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

A bit stuck in the Snow Temple. I've placed all 3 bells but I have no idea on what to do to open the door at the top of the current floor.

13. Hamtier

Hamtier Member

i completed a few transportation side-quests and i'm about to begin the 4th temple.i'm having alot of fun with this game xD sometimes i just have to think outside the box to figure things out =)

14. shadowrival

shadowrival Active Member

I just passed the snow temple and about to get the 3rd rail map.

15. Richeezy

Richeezy Active Member

Right before you got the three bells there's one room where you go outside and you use the boomerang to hit fire and kill enemies while you're firing the snow on the ground. (the room should should be on the first floor on the nearly the bottom middle left.)

16. Josh241294

Josh241294 Well-Known Member

I'm up to the first temple ENTRANCE. My friend says I need a fan, where do I get it and how?

17. Richeezy

Richeezy Active Member

You should get the fan in the first temple, just go through the temple to get the fan.

18. darkaria2

darkaria2 New Member

dude I'm on like the part that you meet the phatom or Zelda goes in to the phantom and i get that door open. ( how do i get to the switch)

19. romsplox

romsplox Member

get zelda and drag her to one door and link to tap on the other i hop that helps i guess...

BTW, I'm in the 3rd temple and how do i get past those retarded hand things when i get the boss key?

20. Richeezy

Richeezy Active Member

You make zelda follow you and attack the hands while getting to the locked door.