1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Zelda: Spirit tracks: Stuck?/How far have you got?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Janetboy, Dec 4, 2009.

1. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

i'm on my way to 3rd floor of spirit tower, it's way more tricky than the second...

2. kankerzooi

kankerzooi Well-Known Member

I'm at the 3rd boss and although I know what to do, that octopus is a bit challanging :)

3. danny4

danny4 Active Member

i got stuck where the old man want you to play the flute with him at the snow temple right after you match 6 snow people then left anoukis village how do you play the flute anyway
    thank you

4. shadowrival

shadowrival Active Member

I found a walk through if you need it.

LINK: http://www.zeldainformer.com/15-spirit-tracks/walkthrough.php

hope it helps

5. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

arrgghh!! I'm in the snow place - how do you hit the second bell? it's up on a block and i can't reach it with anything to ring it! Please help!

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I had already explored that area but I didn't realize there was a pattern inscribed below the snow. Cheers mate.

^Look at the walkthrough? http://www.zeldainformer.com/15-spirit-tracks/walkthrough.php

7. kevph1

kevph1 Active Member

ah didn't realise the squares sank when the bell went on top of them - musthave missed it with the first bell! thanks :)

8. LINK289

LINK289 Member

(I dont know how many people are THIS far)

(SPOILERS I guess)?

I have completed the spirit tower (all floors) and I am now moving onto the sand temple, I am not sure about what I am supposed to do when I get to the sand sanctuary, if someone can help it would be appreciated.

I can also try to help some people who are having trouble. (If I am online)

9. Richeezy

Richeezy Active Member

I'm there as well, like if you see the giant face sculptures you draw them on your map and see what they are looking at and you blast to find something in the area... and im stuck trying to look for it. :/

10. LINK289

LINK289 Member

Well, the three massive statues are looking at each other (2 are in a pair both looking at 1 on the opposite side of the sand rails map) so I dont know if they have anything to do with the sanctuary... maybe there is something between them? <_<

I just realized there are 4 statues...

11. Richeezy

Richeezy Active Member

Yeah there are 4, but my problem is where are the statues depicting by where they are looking at.

12. LINK289

LINK289 Member

Maybe it has something to do with the riddles (or hints?) on the sanctuary island?
    Post Merge: [time]1260065607[/time]
    I think I might understand it!

The sanctuary's pathways are a replica of the sand parts railways. While you are on the sanctuary's map "try" to replicate what you wrote down on the railmap for which way the 5 statues are looking (I found a 5th statue but there are only 4 locations)

I hope you can understand what I am trying to say xD

...nvm again <_< I never saw the tablet in the sanctuary xD

13. Richeezy

Richeezy Active Member

OHHHH THANKS DUDE, i just figured it out with bombs if you know what i mean.

14. Zero Omega

Zero Omega Member

I'm on my way to the third rail map, but there are

Minor Spoilers???

Ghosts that keep one attacking me. I killed one but I have no idea how I did it. Can some one tell me how to kill the ghosts?

15. LINK289

LINK289 Member

^^ you turned on lamps and while it was in the light then you attacked it.

16. kankerzooi

kankerzooi Well-Known Member

You need to reveal them in the light :) Excellent way to get revenge on them is to use Zelda in her Phantom outfit :) Those little cheeky bastards have been scaring me aswell :(

17. LINK289

LINK289 Member

Hey Richeezy, I havent tried my method yet, do you mean it worked when you got to the point in the train, or in the sanctuary?

18. Zero Omega

Zero Omega Member

Thank you, I love to hear the "poof" when they die. >:D

19. Richeezy

Richeezy Active Member

The sanctuary is a map of the sand area right? so you take the statue places and you apply them to the sanctuary map which grants you the location of the spot where the sage is. btw im stuck trying to do the sand song...

20. LINK289

LINK289 Member

I can't believe I got that puzzle xD Awesome, while I was waiting for your response I found it :p