1. This forum is in read-only mode.

'Acekard' vs 'r4i-sdhc 3ds'

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by [email protected], Jul 10, 2015.

1. Hey Im going to buy a new flashcart because my blue r4i clone was a shit. Now I have to make a descision b/n the 'acekard' and the 'r4i-sdhc 3ds' which of them is suitable for my dsi v1.4.5U

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Acekard dead at v.1.4.4 DSi.

Which ever cartridge brand you buy. You will still need an older NDS to install the kernel.
    Good luck!!!

3. Re: \'Acekard\' vs \'r4i-sdhc 3ds\'

Thats no problem I have found two people who may lend me their consoles
    Post Merge: [time]1436516708[/time]
    Doesn't the flashcart comes pre-installed I dont still get it why do we need an older version and even if I get it what do I do after inserting the new flashcart in the older dsi can u please tell me step by step.

4. Can you tell me only the steps after I insert the new flashcart in an older version of the dsi.

5. willianhvb

willianhvb New Member

You can try the R4 infinity Dual Core, recently bought to use in my DSi and works like a charm. It worked on my 3DS too, but he's not with the latest version.
    It is not complicated you make it work, find the kernel (google it) drop in the root of your sd and turn on the console. :D

6. messywhite

messywhite Active Member

The Aceward as i know is out of market and you can't buy it online, the r4i sdhc 3ds rts from www.r4i-sdhc is a newer r4 card. You can find it in many flashcard stores.