1. This forum is in read-only mode.

All-In-One Fix for Pokemon Black and White 2 (All Regions) for No$Zoomer

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jhon 591, Oct 6, 2012.

1. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

@driftnick

Its just the emulator as it has not been upgraded for a very long time now, nothink much could be done.

2. Jhon 591

I was dowing some work on the rom its self, I could get it to work on no$gba alone to a point and 80% less coding as it was added into the ROM its self and encrypted the ROM.

Only issue is that intro freeze that no$zoomer ex5 fixes, If only we knew what EX5 exactly dose to either ROM are emulators coding... ??? are an AR code for it.

EX5 don't seam to do anythink to the ROM memory, so it might interact with emulators coding .

2CH if you read this, could you check upon what I was wondering thanks in advance ^ :) , Target: making it work on no$gba alone - yes rom will need to be encrypted
    Post Merge: [time]1362678117[/time]
    EDIT:

Found some info.

So will look onto this and why.

3. farcry31

farcry31 Well-Known Member

EX0 is a speedup. I don't know exactly what it does, but it's always a speedup without breaking the game, so I always use it.
    EX1, 2, and 4 is still unknown to me.
    EX3 is like PCSX2's "VU Skip". It forces the game to run at full speed (60fps), by doing lots of frame skipping. The amount of frames skipped depends on your computer, so if it's weak you'll expect lots of glitches like flashing sprites.
    EX5 is the "force audio sync" option. We know that no$gba causes lots of noise in the sound, and enabling EX5 makes the audio a lot more beautiful. It's a huge slow down though.
    For Innocence, I use EX0 and EX3.

4. Jhon 591

Many Thanks farcry :) , I'll look into the force audio sync so this maybe at the summary screen the should could be to load causing the freeze also...

Also maybe it's running to fast also.

Trick is to geting to work on no$gba 2.6a alone! , Just did it but little tricky.

I used a program called NO$WTT.exe and enabled Turbo / Stop 3 / Run 4 , The stop slows it down a little bit and get fairer into the summary screen, allowing to to pass but rapid return key.

EDIT: Stop 3 / Run 3 might be better, Once in Game play change to Stop 0 and Start 0 for top speed.

When getting onto the Summary screen.. Rapid press the Return key to skip it, It's a little tricky but if it dose freeze Just reset ROM/Emulator while running and try again.

EDIT:

NO$PMP&WTT_ver_034

http://uploadmirrors.com/download/0UMH9EZD/NO_PMP_WTT_ver_034.7z

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Alexxx111

Alexxx111 Member

Please help me .. i have this problem that i cant load white 2. then i turn on no zoomer and load white 2 then i get NO$GBA - FATAL there sez white 2. SAV
    please help i had 5 badges. i dont want to start all over :-\ :-\
    my rooms name mwl-pkmnw2_apfix.nds

6. Jhon 591

mwl-pkmnw2_apfix.nds

Try not to use AP fixed ROM's, depending on how its patched, It's likely to cause a friction between anti piracy fixed ROM and action reply cheat.

So yes clean ROM's only with action replay cheats.

They should be some links in share section here.

7. Alexxx111

Alexxx111 Member

How to know the game is Clean?

8. Jhon 591

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=61193.0

Mega link maybe working.

I need to update to crome xd.

9. Alexxx111

Alexxx111 Member

So i downloaded clean room and it didnt work. same problep. :/
    what to do? :/ :/

10. Jhon 591

Could you post a screen shot, bit lost in your first question.

11. Alexxx111

Alexxx111 Member

I dont know how to put it in here :/

12. Jhon 591

Code:
    [IMG]URL image link here[/IMG]

13. Alexxx111

Alexxx111 Member

[​IMG]

its like that except it says FATAL ERROR and in the middle white2.SAV

sory but my pic is in my computer and i dont know how to put it in here.

14. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you have to upload it to an image hosting website such as imgshack, imgur or photobucket.

15. Jhon 591

I'm out of ideas, Not had any issues like what you have, But I'm sure someone with the same issue as you maybe able to help you.

Anyone ?.

16. Alexxx111

Alexxx111 Member

thats sad :/
    but big thanks for trying. :)

17. Jhon 591

OK, only thing you could try is remove the .sav file from the Battery folder , and start a fresh game and make a new save by saving in game.

If it don't happen, then maybe its the save become corrupted.

18. Alexxx111

Alexxx111 Member

I tryed to play over and over from the begining and its just the same problem. no lag no freaz but fuk that FATAL ERROR :D

19. Jhon 591

You made sure you are using the correct code RGF V2 Patched: White 2 (USA/EUR) ?

Using the wrong one could also cause a Fatal error crash.

20. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Jhon,

The frieNDS ROM is different to the Mawile ROM (all the missing DSi data is replaced with "FF"s).
    So most likely it'll need a new AR code.

So maybe patching it will work.