1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Damn FOX

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seph, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Those bastards canceled The O.C that was my ONE break from tedious web shit, ARG I'll totally have to find a new show now which can compare with The O.C... God damnit. :mad:

2. Elru

Elru Well-Known Member

While I wouldn't compare it to The O.C. Family Guy is always a good option if your looking for entertainment.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

ahh... poor Seph, addiction is a terrible thing to overcome :p

4. Seph

it's not an addiction... it's more of a tendency to watch it the second it's available and then spending the week waiting for the next episode.

5. Prototype

Prototype Well-Known Member

So tendasy is now the new word for addiction??...humm..... ??? ::) ::) maybe I should write that down Tendasy, new word for hiding addiction......lol

6. Seph

As a webmaster I'm very good at explaining bad things in a positive light. :)

7. Prototype

Im only playing Seth......wasnt the almighty seth cool with jokes...and sarcasm 8) 8)

8. Seph

and I was just playing along. ;)

9. Prototype

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

Look at it at the bright side, now you have one éxtra hour you can spend on working on romulation! *gna* *gna*

11. Seph

Nay! Now I have time for a new show! ;D

12. Prototype

:p I knew it, why I have that feeling he was gonna say that.......lol 8) :D ;D

13. Relys

Relys Well-Known Member

The worst thing they did IMO was cancel Futarama.. FOX THAT WAS THE FUCKING BEST SHOW EVA! YOU FUCKING CUNTS! HOW DARE YOU!!!

14. Dreamer

Dreamer Active Member

The OC went downhill. It was good at first but it started going down hill. Especially after they killed of that Marissa character.

Heroes is a wicked one though

15. Seph

Nah the O.C got good for their 4th season, I agree that season 3 was a bit dull at times, quite often actually. I even caught myself thinking "Why am I still watching this?" But season 4 was witty, well written and had a good storyline. So I don't see why they killed it when it was just getting good again.

I did start watching Heroes though, only just watched the second episode, it didn't really start with a bang but I suppose it'll get better, it better anyway!

16. Dreamer

Dreamer Active Member

trust me it gets really really good

17. ChibiGamer

ChibiGamer Well-Known Member

I never got interested in the O.C, sorry :( But a show I've gotten really interested in is House. The main character of the show I am absolutely in love with. He is witty and sarcastic and in his own messed up broken way, Sweet. So yeah. That might help? Ta Ta ^_^ -Chibi

18. Seph

If you like witty and sarcastic then how come you didn't fall in love with Seth of the O.C? If there is one single person besides me who's the definition of sarcasm then it's the Seth character.

19. ChibiGamer

ChibiGamer Well-Known Member

Ummm ??? ??? ???, Cause I like older men? hee ^_^ I don't know. I think I watched maybe one episode and it just didn't appeal to me. :) But House has! Mmm Smexxiness -Huggles-