1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Download speed is slow (Premium User)

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by savedbyzero, Dec 23, 2016.

1. savedbyzero

savedbyzero New Member

I switched over to premium to get PS2 games again. The speed is at a crawl to download the games. Please help if you can. I am on a 300mb/150mb connection. Thanks.

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Apologies, it's the Christmas promotion that's causing extra downloads and the slow down. It will be back to normal after the 25th.

3. patricia1st

patricia1st New Member

My download speed is realy bad for a premium account i have an internet connection of 150mbs so why is it so bad? Tt is not christmas anymore... And i can open 3 download streams in DownThemAll after that it takes forever to download another one it keeps searching and searching then after several minutes it finally gives me te download option. But having them in DownThemAll doesnt mean it downloads straight away that also takes a realy long time i think a minute or 5 or longer till it finally starts to download. And when opening a page every few times it opens a other site with an advertisement page, i tried it with firefox and with chrome both have this problem.

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

define 'bad'? Our server has plenty of bandwidth available.

With regards to the multiple downloads thing it could be a problem with downthemall, browsers limit the number of simultaneous connections that can be made to a single server.