1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Dsi menu showing star wars lethal alliance ubisoft

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by [email protected], Jul 7, 2015.

1. I have a DSi which is updated to v1.4.5u and a blue r4i revolution card which is v1.45 it used to work on my dsi before I updated it an I also accidentaly formatted my sd card. I tried downloading and copying some kernels but the star wars lethal alliance ubisoft icon comes instead of R4 icon and the worst part is when you touch it it says an error has occured. Please press and hold the power button... So please help me guys:-C :'(

2. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

If your R4i does indeed work on DSi v.1.45 before, after the incident, you should need to re-install the R4's kernel/firmware using an older NDS handheld, e.g. NDS Lite or DSi below v.1.43 before you can again use it on that handheld. You can't do it on your DSi v.1.45 since it blocks the R4.

3. I would really appreciate you if you could tell me another way to solve this problem b/c I dont have any other ds console I only have the updated one. And even if I get an older ds console I don't know the kernel/firmware b/c I accidentaly formated the micro sd card. :-\

4. Prectorian

There's no other way unfortunately, unless you buy new pre-installed cartridge, else you'll have to find someone to lend you theirs. As for the firmware/kernel for that R4, you'll have to find it in that R4's official webpage. If that R4's webpage is dead then nothing you can do.

5. What if i try the unofficial wood kernel. And do u know which version of this kernel is suitable for my r4i ???
    Post Merge: [time]1436353092[/time]
    Every one help me pls

6. Prectorian

Wood R4 isn't meant to solve that kind of problem, neither is YSMenu.
    Official Wood R4 is dead too, and it's not even compatible with yours.

7. Wait I have one question, Is my card a clone or is it an orignal cartridge

8. Prectorian

9. Hey I tought that the sd card is the problem so I bought a new one and the star wars lethal aliance icon didn't come until now instead a black icon which looks like the r4i but in black colour appeared and when you press it that lame error message appears. Do I have a chance to save my r4i.

10. Prectorian

You deleted the files meant for the R4 to use from your SD Micro. Regardless which and how many times you change the SD Micro you use, if those files remain missing, then the problem stays.

11. Is there a possible way that i can find those files, if so could you please help me find them. :)

12. Prectorian

I told you already, check the R4i's official website. No, find it yourself.

The address can be found on the sticker of your R4i or the box/packaging that came with it when you first purchase. When you do, look in the site, match the image/name with what you have, download that file. If the site is gone or dead, and you can't find anyone with older NDS to do the installation/restoration. You're done, it's over.

Note:
    1. You need the files from the R4i's official site
    2. You need to install it using older NDS Fhat, NDS Lite or DSi below v.1.43

If you can't fulfill either of these 2, that R4 cart is over.

13. Hey do u know what a 3DS Transfer tool is I downloaded It from the dsi shop and can it help me with my flashcart problem

14. Prectorian

That? Here : CLICK HERE
    In your own opinion, can it?

15. I dont really know

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No, it has nothing to do with your problem. You have deleted the kernel from your flashcart microsd, that must be restored before you can use your flashcart again.

17. Ok got it and whic of this two flash carts do you recommend me to buy the 'Acekard' or the 'R4i-sdhc 3ds' I've heard both are orignal