1. This forum is in read-only mode.

I don't know where else to go

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by newcard, Mar 26, 2019.

1. newcard

newcard New Member

I know this isn't a PC game site, but I don't know where else to go, to get help with my question from a community that I trust as much as you fine people on this site! :D

I am trying to find some older PC games from the PS1/PS2 era that I can download!
    Now I am totally cool with paying for the games, but the problem is I am trying to find download versions of some games that were never officially released digitally on PC!
    Now I have found many sites that "claim" to have all these games and "claim" to be "safe", but I cant find or get any sort of confirmation from a trust worthy source or community whatsoever!
    Most sites wont even let me talk about this stuff! To be honest, I'm not sure whhttps://forum.romulation.net/find-new/postsat I am allowed to say here!

So does anybody here know where I can get the answers that I am looking for or have the answers yourself that you could help me out with?
    Some of the PC games I am looking for are, RE1,2 and 3, Silent Hill 2, Need for Speed High Stakes.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

go check out GoG, they should have most of those games legit and fairly cheap. Extra bonus is GoG wraps their games in an installer that takes care of potential compatibility issues with running older games on modern computers.