1. This forum is in read-only mode.

is there anyway

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by HallowedNTG, Jul 29, 2017.

1. HallowedNTG

HallowedNTG New Member

to batch download files without having to navigate to every single download page just curious is all I thought there may be since the site isnt ad driven. thank you.

2. tomrobinsonz

tomrobinsonz Guest

I'm just an ordinary user like you, but I don't think there is a way to do as you mentioned. But I believe even RomUlation has sponsors, thus ads.

HallowedNTG likes this.
  3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we don't have sponsors, but we do run ads. allowing batch downloading would significantly increase our bandwidth usage and thus costs, while simultaneously reducing our revenue, so no it's not possible.

HallowedNTG likes this.
  4. HallowedNTG

HallowedNTG New Member

ok that's what i thought thanks for the honest answer and still a thoroughly satisfied customer xD

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

There did used to be a premum downloader program available to premium users that allowed that, albeit only for NDS games. However it was a third party program that we allowed, but did not officially support, and it eventually was abandoned by its creator.

HallowedNTG likes this.
  6. HallowedNTG

HallowedNTG New Member

I'm not gonna lie after I purchased premium I tried to use dta to grab all the links so I could just let them go. Though I only download a single file at a time I just wanted to mass queue them so I could leave it to do its thing but it didnt work being as it only looks for links on the one page its activated on but I understand why that would be frowned upon if your do generate ad revenue and its cool.