1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Most annoying Video Game Boss is...

Discussion in 'Gaming Lounge' started by haseoTOD, Jul 15, 2009.

1. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

You think Dog Boy is hard the first time, he pretty much slaughtered my team the second time. I still won with everybody alive, but it was a hard fight. Chitose wasn't too difficult considering it was one on three. I don't have issues in fights like those except that I'm somewhat reckless, so I may die once or twice. Dog Boy is hard all around because of his two dogs.

Also, Gaelborg or whatever his new name is, is a powerful boss. I have to level a few times, otherwise I can't get to Tenos. :/

2. link064

link064 Well-Known Member

dude i have an n64 & i ve beaten majoras mask without tha mask the first time i played it
    it was a peace of cake WITHOUT the mask
    with the mask it takes me 5 min

3. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

I'm still not too far into the game. Busy with some school stuffs. But yea, definitely gona be harder bosses coming up and since it's a tales game, there's most probably going to be at least 1 freakin annoying boss where you spam life bottles as much as attacks xD. But Chitose was only hard cause I was using Spada and Luca kept running into death -.- once I switched to Luca, it was pretty much cakewalk.

4. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Hardest boss so far in Tales of Innocence:

Freaking Ange and that Albert dude from Tenos. She is FAR more useful fighting against me than she is fighting with me. I ended up using all three miracle waters that I had managed to get and still barely won. The main problem was that hitting Ange didn't really phase her at all, then she would get too weak and run off and use heal and get back 9999 HP. She would use the spell on Albert too, so you had to take out her first. Not to mention a single dagger combo from Ange was enough to drop Iria from full HP to dead.

5. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

it may have been said alot so just to refresh everyone's mind.
    GIYGAS FROM EARTHBOUND!!!!!!!!! YES BLOODY GIYGAS!!!!
    and every song inn guitar hero should be considered a boss so,
    TTFAF ON EXPERT!!!!!!

6. SGRaaize

SGRaaize Well-Known Member

JESUS CHRIST

I lol'd hard

And I haven't played many games to completion, but Mogenar from Metroid Prime 3 is a bitch