1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS Flash Carts

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Almo, May 13, 2008.

1. Kiokuffiib11

Kiokuffiib11 Member

I just got the Acekard 2i,

And if I pick a game that's NOT homebrew, it stays on "Loading" forever, although homebrew works fine. What do I need to do to fix this?

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Ez-Flash Vi is the best. A card that works on DSi 1.4 ^^

3. Kiokuffiib11

Kiokuffiib11 Member

I already have the acekard 2i, and I KNOW it works with other stuff aside from homebrew. I've seen it work with non homebrew.

It's the best card out there when it works right.

4. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

deleted

5. iluvgtavcs

iluvgtavcs Guest

YEP....
    I hate fake carts...
    check if ur flashcart is fake...
    i had a fake DSTT flashcart and it screwed my memory SD card......
    after i use it a couple of times, the memory of games and saves disappears.......
    SCREW FAKE FLASHCARTS!!!

6. Kiokuffiib11

Kiokuffiib11 Member

It's not fake. I think I just don't have it configured right.

7. mcdev75

mcdev75 New Member

Hi guys,

I just bought a R4 SDHC and i now know this is not "real" R4.

Now i'm searching to buy a real linker that has some kind of real support (a real community and a reliable team). I used to have a supercard but it kinda burned after a few month of use.

And i would appreciate to have some reliable site where i could purchasse what you advice me.

8. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Ez-Flash & R4 are the best ones (and the only ones i have tried in real life!)

9. Kiokuffiib11

Kiokuffiib11 Member

I finally figured it out. I had to reinstall the menu. I had it installed wrong. Got the Akaio 1.5.1 and it came with loaders which were better than the loaders I downloaded.

10. mcdev75

mcdev75 New Member

Any other advice ?

Still searching for a good linker (sdhc, slot 1, reliable, easy and regular updates !!)

Let me now !

PS: if you know where to buy it (www) tell me.

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Acekard 2/i.

12. mcdev75

mcdev75 New Member

Thx that same answer showed up in another forum.

13. stevensond

stevensond New Member

I have just recieved my R4 card. Done what it says on the box anf formatted the card and copied the 4files over to the 4 gb card plus a games folder. Down loaded a couple of games put them in the games folder. Downloaded Winrar and put them on the computer and the card. Inserted the card to the DSlite, can see the games folder but dont see the games. What an I doing wrong. Can you help :(

14. Kiokuffiib11

Kiokuffiib11 Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACoDC5t21U8 This one might help you

15. Jayne Locke

Jayne Locke Well-Known Member

What is the best Nintendo DS flash card? I currently have an R4i Gold but I can't get the cheats to work. How about the R4 Micro SDHC 1.4 version that updates your frimware wirelessly? Is that a good one?

16. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Acekard 2/i, or Cyclo.

There are homebrew applications that do that, so you could essentially update on any device that it supports.

17. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

AKAIO has a wifi update plugin.

18. Buppazugan

Buppazugan Well-Known Member

I have an R4-SDHC - Upgrade and it is running perfectly for me. I have no idea if it's a clone or not but it has had a recent firmware update i believe, and i got it from this site http://www.r4ds.co.uk/

19. mark9717

mark9717 Member

What is the best DS Flash Cart and a website that i can buy one.Could some PLEASE email me this info at *removed email*

20. Setol

Setol Well-Known Member

i have m3 real. Its quite good.