1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Pokémon Black & White AP Thread

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kiekoes, Sep 17, 2010.

1. wasbeer500

wasbeer500 Well-Known Member

Yeah, but i can entertain myself enough with DQIX, Professor Layton and Art Academy at the moment, so no long waiting for me.

2. chirag9

chirag9 Member

it will work on all flashcarts when it is patched

3. xakota

xakota Well-Known Member

AK2i, latest akaio and loaders, black version report:
    No exp
    Freezes when going into first pokecenter
    Everything else is fine.

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

This would fix woodr4 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VJCOZJUV

5. armandoduck

armandoduck Well-Known Member

most annyoing ap ever

6. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

Source please. I'm not sure if I can trust this. What are the contents anyway?

7. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

hmmmm
    nope hg and ss was the most annoying i think. took weeks to solve.

8. Bonzi

Bonzi New Member

a rare candy code would be a quick and easy fix

9. armandoduck

yeah but u dont get evs form that

10. TheRealFatShady

TheRealFatShady Well-Known Member

Guys, it's NOT a tutorial.

I had troubles with winRAR trying to get it to work, something with 'volumes'. I downloaded the hotfile 256mb one and just took the .nds file and it worked....to a degree.

ALL cards except Supercard DSTWO (so far, at least) have Anti-Piracy. I even tried taking a save file from a DSTWO after the first pokecenter, but I still get no EXP. I am using M3 DS Real.

Again, the only working one is the DSTWO. That has no freezing (at first pokecenter, after catching pokemon, random event number freezes etc) and you gain EXP. It is NOT a tutorial, as Serebii had mentioned.

11. Stanley Richards

How would you know? It would be impossible to get so far into game that you know the EV and IV formula. They could have changed it.

12. Empo

Empo Member

^I've tried this version of Wood R4, but it still doesn't give me any experience after beating a wild Pokemon.

13. gordillo

gordillo Active Member

Doesn't work on TTDS V. 1.12

14. armandoduck

btw white doesnt save on my edge i can play the game but when i save and restart the game the save is gone and i can only select new game mic test wi-fi and some other thing

15. Sedna

Sedna Member

Uh. HGSS did not take weeks. I was playing it within three hours of the leak using no$gba.

16. DarknessDarkrai

DarknessDarkrai Active Member

It was same with me. I think he is talking about things other than emulators. This is the second time i am having problem with AP when playing on the emulators. The first one was if the PMD: Sky & now this one.

17. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

It took a long time. the AP for it was made for flashcards not emu's and most emu's ran it perfectly due to the fact that the AP was mainly directed to flashcards not emu's.

EDIT:Yep your right darknessdarkrai

18. Stanley Richards

You know... if you CAN play the game, take this as a "demo" of sorts. It gives you enough of the game to see most of it before hitting the roadblock that is the AP. If you like the game, buy it.

19. Edobob123

Edobob123 Active Member

Ysmenu doesnt work with the game guys :(
    However i tryed it using r4 wood 1.12 works fine but u have to change the game settings.
    Change "Reset ingame" to "Off" using the r4 wood kernal.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLeKcsFVYNM<--video of the game working using r4 wood ^^

20. Empo

Empo Member

Yeah we know that it works with Wood R4 1.12, but it still has the EXP Anti-piracy thing.