1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Problem running games on modded Wii.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Cookino, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Cookino

Cookino Well-Known Member

Recently I've been having problems when playing new games on my Wii. I downloaded Spectrobes origins and burned it to and DVD like I always do with all of my games but when I tried to play it using Neogamma R9 I got an error (I think it was Apploader loop or something like that). I them tried to use Uloader but it just kept loading the game and went to a black screen. Yesterday I downloaded Cars 2 and the same thing happened. Got an error on Neogamma and Uloader kept loading game while playing the music and then went to a black screen.
    However, when I try to play any of my other games (like Muramasa or Super Mario Galaxy 2) they work just fine. Do I need to update Neogamma/Uloader or did I burn them the wrong way? I burned Spectrobes and Cars 2 at 1x speed, them thinking that may be the problem I tried burning Cars 2 again after configurin the automatic writing speed of the disc with imgburn to 4x.
    Here's a pic of my imgburn incase it might help:
    [​IMG]

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Try WiiFlow

3. Cookino

Cookino Well-Known Member

Thanks, but does it load only usbs? Does it run DVDs too? Lol, sorry if this is a stupid question.

4. Jonez001

I think it can support DVD's

5. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

These may need to be patched or have special fixes specific to each game.

Google the game in question and see if others have had the same problem.

6. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

You may need to update your Wii's IOS' with Pimp My Wii.

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=35411

7. Jonez001

Ace, that can work but I have some bad experience with changing my IOS

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

If you upgrade and you know what you have installed for certain things, then you don't have problems. :p

Like if you have cIOS38rev14 for GC games, then there are no problems as long as you don't update. Just skip the IOS38 updates when you update the IOS'.

9. Jonez001

I tryied that to play WADS....