1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Recommended Single Player Games?

Discussion in 'PC' started by roroeow7, Mar 13, 2019.

1. roroeow7

roroeow7 New Member

Hello!
    games that based on single player stories are my absolute favorite over multiplayer.
    Anyone have recommendations on what i could play? Needs a great story :)
    I have most big title games.but list them out if you have any recommendations!

Thanks

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

subnautica is pretty good if you're into that kind of thing

3. BladeForce

BladeForce New Member

The Sherlock Homes series is entirely story driven since there's minimal action in them. They're fairly well written and voice acted for super low budget niche games.

4. McCrazy

McCrazy Well-Known Member

"Papers, Please" is pretty nice although if you don't like being a passport handling bureaucrat I'd understand, weird obscure games interest me.

"Sunless Sea" is very good, if you like watching a toy boat in a giant bathtub puttering about while shooting at enemy ships, giant crabs, sharks and the like, all the while monitoring terror and making sure you don't starve your crew to death. There's a lot of reading to it, though, so beware of that.

"This War of Mine" is set during the period of the Yugoslav Wars, something of an indie wonder where you are managing a band of survivors living in an apartment situated within a warzone. Less text-heavy and more action elements to it.

Here's one that's quite dark, called "Presentable Liberty". Without going too much into the plot, you're a prisoner caught in a very strange situation, and have to live through five days watching as the world outside your prison falls apart.