1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Superbook 2k7

Discussion in 'Forum Games, Jokes & Random' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Do any of you know the 80's cartoon SUPERBOOK? It was a CBS cartoon featuring a boy named Cristopher & a girl named Joy who travel in & out of superbook who turned out to be the "good book", the holy bible. Inside superbook, the 2 were joined by Gizmo, a very useless protector that needs to be wound up every now & again.

Now, what if something like that happened to you but instead of being sucked in a book you get sucked in an RPG & the ONLY way for you to get back to our world is to learn & master one of the skills, magics or powers used in the game weither by hero villain.

What RPG would you want to be sucked in & what ability would you want to learn? Yoou can't choose "mimic" as in Gogo's ability in FF6 coz that lets you copy any & all the abilities you want & that would be considered cheating. But choosing the "blue magic" ability is allowed since you just learn the abilities of animals, imagine once back on our reality you'll be able to shoot ink out your ass like a squid to escape from bullies, wow!!

For my choice I'd want to enter the Pokemon world then learn Meowth's Payday ability so that whenever I want to buy something I'll just use payday!

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Oblivion or World of Warcraft

oblivion I'd become a master of conjouration magic, World of Warcraft I'd probably try to master unarmed combat, although its very difficult to master anything in that game.

3. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Hehe world of warcraft, I suddenly recalled one of my favorite south park episodes "make love not warcraft" kewl ;D ;D