1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Too many active connections

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by masha.xx, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masha.xx

masha.xx New Member

Hello. When i want to download an ISO i get the message ''Too many active connections...'' but i am not downloading anything. I get this message from yesterday. I saw that so many are having this problem, its so anyoning, so please fix it. Thank you.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

we're trying to fix it,. it's not that straightforward; we haven't yet been able to work out why it happens. In the mean time, I have reset your counter. In future please keep reset requests in the main thread because it's easier for us to get an overview of how often it's happening that way.

3. masha.xx

masha.xx New Member

I understood. Thank you.

4. masha.xx

masha.xx New Member

I dont know if you already know but if it helps you, the problem happened in my first download in this web site when for error i closed the download manager on Android. Regards.

5. TravisMoorhouse

TravisMoorhouse New Member

Hello, I recently signed up as a non premium member, and I am having the same issue with NES roms. I have no downloads in progress that I can tell and I tried "Download Them All!" and I think I set the active connections to just one. It could be me, but is there a way to tell? I am just computer literate enough to have gotten an emulator, sign up here, and figure out how to get the files to work on the emulator. I'm afraid I got lost trying to figure out the download manger, sorry! Thank you for any help or advice!

6. Loonylion

I have reset your counter, in future please keep reports of this problem in the main thread, as I said above it helps us keep an overview of it while we try to find the problem and fix it.

7. TravisMoorhouse

TravisMoorhouse New Member

Hello, and thank you for your help! I apologize, I did see you say that about the "main thread" but I'm afraid I'm not very good with forums. What is the main thread? Sorry, this is embarrassing, I'm not a social media butterfly.

8. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

It's the top topic above this one in the same Site Support Section. Or here: https://forum.romulation.net/thread...than-one-file-at-once-clearance-thread.62167/ Just post there everytime this case happens again.

9. NormRhodes

NormRhodes New Member

I'm getting this error myself at the moment even though I'm not downloading anything. I tried earlier but connections kept timing out.

10. Loonylion

reset, I'm locking this topic to keep everything in the main thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.