1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Warioware D.I.Y (U) Problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Jonez001, Mar 20, 2010.

1. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

I mean that that are the formats of the actual games and he mentioned that the .sav file must be 32 MB.

2. Blazekid2

Blazekid2 Active Member

Dude Some on Post a patch or prepatched version of the game

3. matt32724

matt32724 Member

Would if we could, but the patch doesn't exist.

4. Raven1992

Raven1992 Well-Known Member

If I remember correctly, I got the Jap version running on my supercard dsonei by downloading a 32MB save file off some site. Saving ended up working and everything; just couldn't read a damn thing.
    Going to try the US version with my save. I'd link you to where I got this magical save file, but I've... looked up stuff since then, and had to delete my history. Cough

5. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

And this game and Made in Ore (Japanese version) both try to use a much larger save file, apparently 32MB. So he is correct.

There is no patch.

6. yoshi2889

yoshi2889 Well-Known Member

Oh.

So I gotta work on an .sav editor...

7. Raven1992

Damn it, black screen! I was hoping that it would work with the jap save, considering the save was the only thing I had problem with getting the jap version to run. I guess that means that there's different AP here, I suppose -_-

8. Alithepro1

Alithepro1 Well-Known Member

Blackscreen :( please anyone post a patched rom soon, i cant wait anylonger !!!

9. Raven1992

Wait a second.. I just remembered something. Murray, you silly boy! I'mma try something..

10. TirithRR

You'll have to wait. I wouldn't expect anything until the actual release date on the 28th.

11. matt32724

matt32724 Member

It's already been fixed in the (unreleased) new version of AKAIO, so patches will probably show up very soon...

12. TirithRR

I still wouldn't expect anything right away. I'm not saying it can't happen, but there is no reason to get your hopes up.

13. burster

burster Member

Me and my little bro have been looking forward to this for a while, we both have Cyclods and hope that theres a patch soon, for some reason the sites down so i'm gonna have to look here for updates.

14. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

there are firmware updates here

cyclods.wikidot.com

15. TirithRR

You can go directly to their forums:
    http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/

But, you cannot discuss piracy related topics there, and discussion of issues with games before their release date is a violation of their rules. So you cannot talk openly about Warioware DIY there until the 28th.

16. snowdogz

snowdogz New Member

When my Sakura system loads on my M3i Zero Card it says I have version 1.46 , how do I tell what version of the F_Core.dat I am running?

WarioWare D.I.Y just loads to a BlackScreen?

17. burster

burster Member

Since the (J) version works, would it be possible to just take the english version and make a english patch for the J version?

18. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Since the save file trick doesn't work, then the AP is most likely different as well.

19. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

actually you can only mention release id's and there is a page that i made for it here

http://cyclods.wikidot.com/page:8

20. TirithRR

Talk of bugs on any game before it's street release on their forums is a violation of their forum rules, whether you use the actual game name or use the scene ID. The only issue is the lack of moderator activity on the CycloDS forums. They exist, but there isn't many of them, and they don't take action that often (from what I've seen).

From their bug forum rules:
    2) Discussing games that have not yet hit street date.