1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Why was the legend of zelda franchise closed??

Discussion in 'Debates' started by Icarus007, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icarus007

Icarus007 Well-Known Member

What happened to it??Why was one of the most awesome games stopped??is there any future for it ??I ask you people of romulations.....I ask you....

2. alexong96

alexong96 Well-Known Member

What the fricking heck are you talking about? :\

3. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

i dont think they closed Zelda series , because its the one of the most played games ever.

and they not so recently released 3 titles for 3DS and you are saying that it is closed ?

4. Reider

Reider Modereider

Shouldn't we be talking about Mega Man?

5. Neon32

Neon32 Neo-Noir

yep it should be megaman !!!

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Which comes first? Chicken or Egg? Let's hear your thoughts......

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...what is this I dont even

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

this isn't a debate, I'm giving one last chance, if it doesn't turn into a proper debate soon I'm going to lock it.

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

How can it be a debate though?

10. Duncan Idaho

Duncan Idaho Well-Known Member

Allrigth i wonder why capcom could not be bothered to relase the third game on the series of OOA and OOS, i would liked farore to get he own game, on the other hand i would have loved the sequel to a link to the past at least have made it in some shape or form as DLC since it would have helped to close some plot holes.

And finally i would like that nintendo took personal, very personal care to destroy the Cdi zeldas :3

11. Void

Void Well-Known Member

Let me give this one a shot

Cause Capcom is literally Hitler and they have no business meddling in my Zelda even though those games were pretty alright.

How high are you?

12. Duncan Idaho

Nayru got her own, Din got her own, Farore all got is a house on a prequel :/, and i meant either as an spinoff in similar spirit to tetra's game or the third fucking oracle game, OOS and OOA were both great games

13. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

It was planned as a trilogy but ended up being two games.

Why does it matter so much anyway? While I love Seasons and Ages, I'd feel like a third one would be too much of the same and what sort of other world altering gimmick could they have? They already had time travel and seasons, what else is there? The two games are fully realized and featured, they don't necessitate a 3rd game.

14. Duncan Idaho

If nintendo ever re made OOS and OOA i would like for an unlockable game that featured farore's story line, some non cannon crap, but it would be fairly intresting since according to ign it would have dealt with more depth with puzzles, have it' fair share of action and would have dealth also with a thematic dimension gameplay, wheeas nayru and din protected time and nature, farore's dealt with dimension, keeping them opposite to each other and her dissapearance would have allowed the two opposite dimensions to start merging, this also meant link had to travel between dimensions or so i remember hearing.

15. kyle8544

kyle8544 Member

Quite locking forums. Lock forums in another catagorie for no reason all ready.

16. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I'm an admin, I don't need a reason to do anything. I don't know which thread you're talking about or why it was locked, but I'll bet it was because it was breaking the rules, just like this one is.

Also speaking to a staff member in that manner won't make you any friends.

17. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

Someone's going to need some Burn Heal.

18. kyle8544

kyle8544 Member

Friends don't matter. Ridding dinosaurs while shooting rpgs is the only thing that matters.

19. Reider

Reider Modereider

Well, I'd say we've reached that point.

RIP MegaZelda. ;_;

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.