1. This forum is in read-only mode.

999 discussion thread

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Arron_zero, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

I just finished the game the 1st time. It seems there are 6 endings...I got the bad ending and died <_< which ending did you get?

2. Anyone have a link to download this?

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50062.50;topicseen

4. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i dont know what im doing wrong, but im in the part in which the 9 person dies. and you are in two rooms, in which there is a bathroom with tiles and it says something of tile 5 on top 3 to right? can someone tell me what to do? im stuck here for a while now :p

5. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Could all of you who's talking about endings put spoilers on it? This is a spoiler thread for who's name you want.

6. meganova

Go back to the room where June was, and examine the tiles in the Bathroom according to the hints.
    and then you should get another pieces for the frame at the other room.

7. houstontx224

houstontx224 Well-Known Member

I'm STILL stuck in the very 1st room..I got the blue key and the red key and the cnumbers on back of the photo..I input them and still get nothing..I put them in many different ways. Help.....:)

HoustonTX224

8. Arron_zero

Take the note from the bulletin board above the sink and under the pillow. Use the code to find out what each symbol represent. Combine the numbers of the blue symbol for the code of blue suitcase and ones from red symbol for the red suitcase.

9. houstontx224

Was doing tha tbut, maybe just not in the corect order?

10. meganova

You should be able to see an arrow for each notes, only different in color, which are half blue and red.
    Just combine the arrow, and you should get two combined codes which based on the shapes and the numbers from the back of the Picture.
    e.g ---- from the first note, with the other note, --->, combine the shapes, with the numbers IN sequence.

Well, to make your life easier.
    Blue Suitcase : 0263
    Red Suitcase : 7485

11. houstontx224

See meganova..I think you were reading mymind...lol I'll admit it..there's no excuse for me not to get it..Although, I did work a long day....lol Aprreciate the assistance. Also, thanks to you to Arron_zero. I promise I'll try to put more effort into it..in solving things..:)

HoustonTX224

12. Arron_zero

Shit...I just got the true ending and now I'm confused as hell...<_<
    MAJOR SPOILERS: DO NOT CLICK UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN THE ENDING
    I get most of the ending. What I don't get is why Seven still remembers Akane's death? And what happened to Akane/June in the incinerator? What's up with Akane/June's fever thingy? And, erm, is that Alice at the roadside? All the 9 people involved in the game is related in some way to the game 9 years ago...but what about Lotus?

13. iluvfupaburgers

i already figured it out the same day, but thanks anyway :p

14. meganova

uh huh, most people figured it out after asking for help.

15. iluvfupaburgers

nah, i meant, i figured it out before someone responded. for some reason i was counting the tiles on the left instead of on the right :p

16. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

Well, I just started the game, and it is hella wordy, even for a text based puzzle game. I made it through the first puzzle pretty easily, didn't think it was that hard. I went ahead and chose the door with a 5 on it for Junpei. Just started that puzzle, and I think the game is pretty good so far.

I just find all the unskippable, repeated directions to be a hassle to go through. It seems like it would make restarting the game multiple times unappealing.

17. Arron_zero

Don't worry, texts that you've seen before on your next playthroughs can be fast-forward though some texts which are basically the same but because you took a door differently can't be skipped such Seven explaining about Gigantic.

18. darky000

Who was it? Bad Ending ***MAJOR SPOILER***

The true ending was just WOW. Great Game. I am just wondering who was that person in the submarine ending? My guess would be Alice. The other person inside the Nevada was the major stockholder which has been drugged at that time in other endings.

The Knife ending would be Ace. Motive would be Clover found out who Ace really is through the Major stockholder. He silenced the others before they could find her.

The Axe ending where Ace talked to Lotus privately would be to enter door 9 without the others knowing since he got the 9 bracelet with him. Lotus was his hostage.

19. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

What is this game about? I can't find any gameplay videos. :(

20. darky000

It is a visual novel. The story is to find the number 9 door in 9 hours with 9 people. There are 6 different endings depending on the path you choose. The story itself is very interesting. Not a game you should miss imho.

Post Merge: [time]1290736182[/time]
    Did Seven really said Akane died? From what I remembered he just said something like "You want me to say it? It's hard as it is." In addition, he was about to say what happened when they got interrupted. When they are at the car Junpei said that the answer 9 years ago is with Seven.

The fever, my guess would be it was the side effect of being in the incinerator from 9 years ago. Since she got the answer from the future it probably is giving her the burning until she could make the future a reality. The reason why Santa asked for help.

I also think it was Alice at the roadside. I'm seeing a sequel to this game. :) Too many loose ends that needs to be tied up.